Adel Taraabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taraabt

Not as good as last season, played better under Sousa, came back from summer overweight,.........will we try to buy???
    They seek him here.................

To be fair he only played 3 games under Sousa, before he was sacked.
    Mostly played under Ainsworth.

Just seems to lack direction and purpose... possibly because he hasn't yet found his best position, and often plays for himself, rather than the team.

It'll hold him back, until he realises that the more he tries to impress with his showboating and skills, the less likely he is to impress his managers.
    They want team players, and a bit more awareness of others.

Great talent though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Not as good as last season, played better under Sousa, came back from summer overweight,.........will we try to buy???
      i disagree. Think he looks a real threat when he plays, especially on the wing. He has bad moments, but overall he has a presence on the field and looks to cuase all sorts of problems. Hasnt really been given as good chance as he could have been. gets subbed too early, even when hes playing well

Comment

what's his weight this season compared to last?

Comment

It is hard to fit him in the side.

Comment

The kid gives off a vibe he is not happy.

I would like to see him applaude the fans when he comes off and get his head up because he is a terrific talent. Only he knows if he regrets coming back anbd your right he was better under Sousa, but then again the fans were making him feel good too and that played a major part in him coming back.

I am sorry to say, the actions at the last home game will not go away with some and I even noticed when he came on against Newcastle some groans. He can turn a game and needs a hand around the shoulder he is only 20. I'd play him instead of Vine at this time, just a personal opinion. I hope a few that make there voices heard don't give him stick at home to Preston, as seriously he will just go back.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

he is the most frustrating player on the team.

i believe he feels he is too good fo us. however he is yet to show this. as said above i don't see where he fits into the team at this moment in time.

Comment

I agree Sam spot on. Hasn't shown anything to merit a starting place. Has the wrong attitude as he needs to work for the team not always think about no1
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Plus he had a knee op in the summer, wonder if he is not fully recovered.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Don't think he is over weight if anything he has bulked up to help cope with the physical demands of the championship

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I hope a few that make there voices heard don't give him stick at home to Preston, as seriously he will just go back.
                      Ooh listen everyone we must not voice our opinions else the young genius/spurs reject will go back. He can **** off if he doesn't like it, a lot better players with a better work ethic than him and I don't care about his 'skills' being 'entertaining' I want to see my players work for the team.:anger:

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        Ooh listen everyone we must not voice our opinions else the young genius/spurs reject will go back. He can **** off if he doesn't like it, a lot better players with a better work ethic than him and I don't care about his 'skills' being 'entertaining' I want to see my players work for the team.:anger:
                        He's a good player though, so you would be better off getting behind him, otherwise youre cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Comment

Don't think he's what we need, he unbalances the team on the pitch and probably off it (sounds like he thinks he's the dogs ****** after achieving **** all in the game) and if he plays upfront he's not gonna get us 20 goals

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            Don't think he's what we need, he unbalances the team on the pitch and probably off it (sounds like he thinks he's the dogs ****** after achieving **** all in the game) and if he plays upfront he's not gonna get us 20 goals
                            Think he could be very effective wide-left, with Buzz in the hole, as quite a few have suggested on here. He just needs to get his head right which is where Jim and John come in.

Comment

Who ate all the, who ate all the, who ate all the Tajines?

He could probably do with raisin his game a little, as has been a little selfish to date. We could slowly prune away his bad habits, and could easily be regular in the current starting line-up. If not he could be scone in the summer. Still doesn't warrent people taking the pith.

Comment

Working...
                              X