Southampton Enquire about Agyemang Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton Enquire about Agyemang Again

Surely we don't have enough back-up to let him go?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Should have kept Helguson and got rid of Agyemang.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Surely we don't have enough back-up to let him go?
      Loan him out, and call him back if we get really, really desperate.

He's not wanted by Magilton, that's clear.

Comment

I would loan him out to them.

We have Vine, Simpson, Pellicori and Balanta.

Comment

Depends who we can get in, I had high hopes for Dave this year but he has not been the same since his injury.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

He's not been the same since he got the hump about being called 'Dave'.
            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
              He's not been the same since he got the hump about being called 'Dave'.
              Thats true Dave prefers Paddy apparently.

Dave looked really upset at the POY Party a few years ago after being called Dave about 100 times.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

get rid, get rid how did the man get a 4.5 year deal

bring in some decent quality like hooper

Comment

We will have a greater chance of selling him if he goes to Saints and proves his worth. While he is sat on our bench not doing anything nobody will be prepared to take him on a permanent basis come January. He needs to go there, scores goals and hope someone takes a punt on him. I think he would do very well in League One.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    We will have a greater chance of selling him if he goes to Saints and proves his worth. While he is sat on our bench not doing anything nobody will be prepared to take him on a permanent basis come January. He needs to go there, scores goals and hope someone takes a punt on him. I think he would do very well in League One.
                    Wize words again SirPies

Comment

"Surely we don't have enough back-up to let him go?"

quite frankly, if he was our only fit striker, i'd STILL drive him to Southampton...
                      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

some of you on ere have very selective memories dont remember calls for him to be loaned out or sold when he got 7 goals in 7games or something like that.how can you score goals when your either sitting on the bench or not even in the side?

Comment

I'll take him, bring back the ice man....

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                            some of you on ere have very selective memories dont remember calls for him to be loaned out or sold when he got 7 goals in 7games or something like that.how can you score goals when your either sitting on the bench or not even in the side?

Agyemang scored 8 in 6 when he started with us. His richest goalscoring form of his career by a country mile. however, since then, he has reverted to type, and nothing from any of his previous clubs, and his subsequent form at QPR suggests that he will recapture the six game period again. since those 8 goals in 6 games, he's scored 3 more in about 40. which is much more in line with his form at Wimbledon, Gillingham and Preston.

he cannot score, he cannot hold the ball up, he cannot head the ball, he cannot assist. all he can do is run a little. and even that is into Channels.
                            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

I would let him go out on loan so that he can score some goals for Soton and they can pay QPR some money for him.

Agyemang had a great start, but as pointed out, he has since produced his normal career form. He is reasonable as an impact sub and nothing more.

However, I don't think QPR have enough cover and would like them to sign Vokes on loan, Boyd (if possible, on a loan with a view to a perm deal) or try and sign a similar deal for Hooper or Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                              X