No announcement yet.

Ben Watson Valuation 2.5-3 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit worried that Steve Bruce might nip in for him again... and take him to Sunderland.
    Bruce was a main reason Watson signed for Wigan.

Which is why I hope Sunderland do well between now and january, and Bruce wont feel the need to splash the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      As SIRPIECHUCKER said,why should we pay more than the £2m Wigan paid for him when he can't get into their team?? Whilst I would like to sign him permanently,a quality striker is more important if we're to improve this season over last.
      WHY... Because when they brought him VAT was 15%. When we buy him it'll be 17.5%

No seriously whatever they want, within reason should be paid. He has played some Premiership football. But why barter, just get it done!

Comment

Yeah 100% he is a very important signing, he would be excellent!!

A striker though is a must!!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

defo

Comment

Easy for all of us to say, not our money.

Wd love to sign him more than any other even half realistic target but if this is now the price suspect this is Pete's way of gently telling us it aint going to happen.

Comment

if it came down to a quality striker OR Watson,id have the striker

Comment

If it came down to a choice between Watson OR a striker it really doesn't matter because under those circs we wouldn't be going up.

Comment

One of the best players in the league IMO against Newcastle him and Rowlands were up against probably the best midfield in the league. Kevin Nolan is IMO the best player in the league and Watson and Rowlands controlled that game!

Comment

he is a must......and then once signed build the team around him.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      If it came down to a choice between Watson OR a striker it really doesn't matter because under those circs we wouldn't be going up.
                      Yes,i think most members realise that,but do our owners?.I hope we sign Watson,good player who gives us bite in midfield,worth the £2 million we will have to pay,but we need another £ 2 million for Hooper,or similiar quality.Pay decent money,you get quality(Chopra),pay peanuts,you get Pellcori!

Comment

Working...
                      X