Rory Fallon At Plymouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
    So Pete, you agree we need a striker? Most do.

And the answer is a bloke who's scored 15 goals in 100 games for the weakest team in the league?
    And yet you totally dismiss a bloke who's regulary banging them in for Southend, purely on the basis that Southend are in a league below, and he wasn't good enough for a place at Tottenham??

Ok. :waaaht:

Laughable.
    Barnard was (still is) enormously well thought of at Spurs. The FA Premier Reserve League and Ramos curtailed his development. Regular in Spurs 1st team squad in 2006/2007 under Jol, he was so key that many loan requests were turned down but stagnated in the Reserve League with kids and had to leave to guarantee a start.

Comment

Fallon was allegedly a 'Sousa target' last year.

Strange that he hasn't pitched up at Swansea, but we're still interested.

He's not good enough for where we aim to be.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I would far rather Barnard over Fallon everyday of the week. Fallon is poor. If he was as good as Pete says he is then why is he playing for Plymouth, why did he score just 5 goals in 44 matches last season for Plymouth? Why has he only scored 15 in his last 96 matches?

If Pete or anyone else for the matter thinks that they are the fountain of all knowledge and some sort of football watching god why don't you predict who will be the next big thing in English football?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Sometimes, you have to look at the club he is at.

Anyone that went to Plymouth V QPR, would know that apart from Hooper this season, he is the one player who caused our defence problems.
          because obviously Nathan Dyer didn't cause Ashley Cole's understudy Borrowdale any problems either?
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Adebola,fallon you aint left much room for jon parkin have you pete.

Comment

is that what we have to look forward to in the transfer window? signing fallon on a free?

ooh roll on jan, i cant wait.

Comment

go and get 1 of Vokes or Hooper and Jacson - a LB and then we should have the team for a promotion push

Comment

Awful signing! Would not add anything to the current squad. Would much rather see Pellicori given a chance if we're looking for a target man. Would be a total waste of wages and we would end up sitting in our reserves for years..

Comment

Our target man who's good in the air and holds the ball up well is at the moment on loan to watford , really think if he stays fit he would be ideal to partner Simpson up front , Fallon would be similar as in no pace good in the air though, but does like an injury or two.

Comment

pete's gone a bit quiet. FACTAMONDO!

Comment

This is a BLATANT attempt to test the water and is absolute bull**** to deny. So it's Gorman who rates Fallon now? so who the hell rated him when Sousa was in charge? And dont say Sousa because he blatantly would have taken him to Swansea if he rated him so much considering they havent replaced Scotland.

Is this the calibre of player the club thinks will shoot us to the promise land? His record speaks for itself and im inclined to beleive he is utter pants based on what i've seen first hand, aswell as taking into account that lowly Plymouth fans want him out of the club too.

Will be a DISGRACEFULL signing and will make us into even more of a laughing stock.

Id rather give Pellicori a go, and thats not saying much!

Come back Helguson, all is forgiven!!!!!!!!
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Fallon - joke

too good for Plymouth!?!? I would argue he isnt good enough for Plymouth!!!!

Adebola would have been a much better shout on a free transfer.....
                          “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Is it April Fools Day already?

Fallon is not good enough for a mid table CCC side, let alone one with ideas of going up.

Why don't QPR get Vokes on loan (I haven't seen if Coventry have finally got him)?

QPR could also try and sign Kris Boyd (he is free to talk to foreign clubs in January and QPR being English count as one). Perhaps a knock down fee of around £1.5M can be agreed with Rangers and they could sign him now on loan until the window opens and make it a perm deal then.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              Is it April Fools Day already?

Fallon is not good enough for a mid table CCC side, let alone one with ideas of going up.

Why don't QPR get Vokes on loan (I haven't seen if Coventry have finally got him)?

QPR could also try and sign Kris Boyd (he is free to talk to foreign clubs in January and QPR being English count as one). Perhaps a knock down fee of around £1.5M can be agreed with Rangers and they could sign him now on loan until the window opens and make it a perm deal then.
                              What he said!!!!

I still can't get over the Fallon to good for Plymouth.....
                              “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Probably free in January, would stick my neck out and say worth getting.

The kind of player we need, good in the air and will score goals.
                                Sounds like QPR are going to be shopping at Primark in the January sales this year :shame:

Comment

Working...
                                X