I think Les.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Les.......

Should be telling CR to stop touting Charlie's availability, and telling Chaz to knuckle down and help get us promoted by saying, you go now, you'll end up in a team more than likely to be in a relegation scrap on 50k a week, if your lucky, or stay and in next summer the 15m would go straight into your pocket, 100k a week over 3 years and clubs will be queuing up for you.
    I know we'd lose 15m, but there's no guarantee we'd get a decent replacement or even the money to reinvest?
    And another thing....... If we hadn't put an under valued price on his head, I think we'd have had offers in excess of 15m by now, or valued him at 25m al a Berihinio and we'd have had offers of 20m plus.

Originally posted by Kurt Bakholt View Post
    Should be telling CR to stop touting Charlie's availability, and telling Chaz to knuckle down and help get us promoted by saying, you go now, you'll end up in a team more than likely to be in a relegation scrap on 50k a week, if your lucky, or stay and in next summer the 15m would go straight into your pocket, 100k a week over 3 years and clubs will be queuing up for you.
    I know we'd lose 15m, but there's no guarantee we'd get a decent replacement or even the money to reinvest?
    And another thing....... If we hadn't put an under valued price on his head, I think we'd have had offers in excess of 15m by now, or valued him at 25m al a Berihinio and we'd have had offers of 20m plus.
    Under valued price? Why aint nobody bought him then? Nobody wants to pay the price as they feel its over valued. (which i dont agree with by the way, i think its exactly th correct valuation)

Comment

offer him a 3 year deal with a 15mil release clause upping his wages by 10k a week & 1 mil promotion bonus... this way we secure our 15mil value.. he gets more money and he is still available for the same fee

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        offer him a 3 year deal with a 15mil release clause upping his wages by 10k a week & 1 mil promotion bonus... this way we secure our 15mil value.. he gets more money and he is still available for the same fee
        If teams don't want to pay the 15 mil now I very much doubt he will agree to a release clause of that amount.

Comment

Agreed fordy, hes secretly (well not that secretly) fuming with the club cos he thinks they are valuing him to high and pricing him out of a dream move,

Comment

He wants to move. Its clear as day. Offering him a deal which he will in my opinion turn down will trigger the fact we have to sell.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Anyone else notice Charlie not celebrating the first 2 goals? Bit odd as he's normally well involved. Probably doesn't mean anything just something I noticed

Comment

ahhhh poor player wants to be sold cheap despite having a contract until the end of the season...

Currently football is so player-centric the club inevitably loses out unless they hold firm...

So I guess Charlie boy its championship football for you this season then and if I was chairman he wouldnt be allowed to dictate price.
                Last edited by Awin; 23-08-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

ahhhh poor player wants to be sold cheap despite having a contract until the end of the season...

Currently football is so player-centric the club inevitably loses out unless they hold firm...

So I guess Charlie boy its championship football for you this season then as if I was chairman he wouldnt be allowed to dictate price.
                  Agree whole heatedly with this as well.

Comment

This.

Comment

I know what i would like to see to get a bit of a gauge, a list of prem clubs that would have to smash their all time highest transfer record to buy charlie. Maybe nasser would be so kind.

Comment

When clubs are desperate they break transfer records in a heartbeat... Chris Samba as an example

Comment

Yeah just want to see how many would have to muster up the bottle and then can see who it would be no big deal to.

Comment

Think the club are playing a blinder atm though still room to go wrong.

For whatever reason 15 mill seems to be putting the punters off and a lot of clubs have already spent a lot of money. In the media we have made it very clear if you offer 15 mill then it's down to Charlie if he wants to join you.

What can Charlie do the valuation is more than fair. If no ones bites it's hardly our fault.

Comment

The club wants to sell, he wants to go... Hopefully someone will stump up the money. Can't have a stroppy ######## around.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X