http://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-qpr/339566

thanx for that , what was perch doing with that header for their 2nd goal

Comment

how pants was their keeper
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        how pants was their keeper
        I still remember seeing people here have a go when we didn't sign him on loan from arsenal haha. Dodged a bullet from what I saw today.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No one has made comment that Phillips set up Austin from the left. I didn't go - was Phillips on the left wing? Thought people said he can't play on the left hahaha

Comment

Look at Ale calling them all in to celebrate as a team for the equiliser. Proper rangers man. Great set of highlights too much better than that mockery on C5

Comment

Amazing feeling least night.. That's what it's all about.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                thanx for that , what was perch doing with that header for their 2nd goal
                It was unfortunate but he teed it up beautifully didn't he? it was the worst possible placement apart from heading it straight in to the net.

If he had left it alone the ball would have gone for a goal kick, possibly even a throw in.

For the first goal he did have good position but when stepping out he gave his man a clear inside lane, really bad.

Konchesky looked a little hypnotized for the first goal too.

But at the end of the day it feels great and its a big relief to get a good win under the belt.
                Last edited by Toninho; 20-08-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Wow what was their keeper playing at! Thank god he was in goal and we got a win.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Great win but our defence is terrifying at times. Perch, at present, clearly seems to have left his best years behind him...

Comment

Working...
                    X