Comment

What facts ?

That bumbling excuse of a reply ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        What facts ?

That bumbling excuse of a reply ?
        if you cant read then thats your business

have you nothing better to do than keep slagging off everything i post and also make wild accusations

Comment

erm not sure what your point here is....You have only been to one game....

i pick and chose my games like many others do...Just Chelsea then.....

and before u say it i dont come out to play for the big games I attend a variety of games dependant on whether it fits in with my work schedule...Chelsea this season,just like last season......

"make wild accusations"

I missed that bit

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            erm not sure what your point here is....You have only been to one game....

i pick and chose my games like many others do...Just Chelsea then.....

and before u say it i dont come out to play for the big games I attend a variety of games dependant on whether it fits in with my work schedule...Chelsea this season,just like last season......
            incorrect on all 3 points

Please do keep up, and try to get your facts straight

Originally posted by Sharpy
            "make wild accusations"

I missed that bit
            well done on spoiling another decent thread

Comment

Fantastic Idea with the words "In Base Soccer we trust"
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

This boring thread is beginning to become more and more the rule rather than the exception on WATRB. I'm beginning to wish we fans had a better quality site with a reasonable volume of up-to-date posts...because I'm not sure this site is cutting it any more. Too often descends into personal insults. Qpr dotorg is marginally less interesting overall but still remains just about worth reading because at least a reasonable number post there. Qpr report can be interesting but he's too much of a muckraker for my tastes and I find it hard to take Indy R's very seriously (partly for the same reason) to be honest. Is there someone out there with time on their hands and a bit of computer knowledge, and access to a bit of regular juicy gossip who can start and maintain a site with a bit more intelligence shown than seems to be the case with the other 'messageboard' sites (and sadly, increasingly, this one)?

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                  This boring thread is beginning to become more and more the rule rather than the exception on WATRB. I'm beginning to wish we fans had a better quality site with a reasonable volume of up-to-date posts...because I'm not sure this site is cutting it any more. Too often descends into personal insults. Qpr dotorg is marginally less interesting overall but still remains just about worth reading because at least a reasonable number post there. Qpr report can be interesting but he's too much of a muckraker for my tastes and I find it hard to take Indy R's very seriously (partly for the same reason) to be honest. Is there someone out there with time on their hands and a bit of computer knowledge, and access to a bit of regular juicy gossip who can start and maintain a site with a bit more intelligence shown than seems to be the case with the other 'messageboard' sites (and sadly, increasingly, this one)?
                  I agree with large chunks of that.

The Paldini debate has been done to death and we go round in endless circles.

Some people like him, some hate him it's that simple really no rule that say being a QPR fan you have to love the board, Sporting Director or even Chairman.

I agree the personal insults need to stop and thats by both sides lets just agree to disagree.

Comment

why don't we have a

make gianni a "sir" petition??

or a lord...cmon...

if not royalty

Comment

• even, I'm getting bored with the subject and it honestly does not need its own thread again.

I'll merge it.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        even, I'm getting bored with the subject and it honestly does not need its own thread again.

I'll merge it.
                        Agreed Pete, we just go round in circles and the same people keep making the same points.

Lets just agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                        X