No announcement yet.

Time for pelicori?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pellicori is awful!! Absolute horse!!... If he starts we wont score.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Hes slow.
      Cant shoot
      Cant dribble
      Cant head
      Cant hold the ball up
      Less technique than Dexter

Apart from that hes class.

Agree with all that.

Comment

I saw him play a whole 90 mins at brentford in a reserve game and he was absolute dump! The person that gave him a 3 year deal must be a complete prat (paladini)!If Dave Cox see's this thread hes gonna do his nut! He hates the guy with a passion. Only as a footballer though, mite be quite a nice fella.

Comment

So much for our first rate scouting network if this was the best striker we could come up with over the summer.

Comment

Spot the Difference:

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              Hes slow.
              Cant shoot
              Cant dribble
              Cant head
              Cant hold the ball up
              Less technique than Dexter

Apart from that hes class.

For once Morris I'm going to agree with, he is ****ing useless.

Comment

He is not that bad, gives something we have not got...Height. None of our players can head the ball.

Saying that, its not time for him to partner Simpson
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  A very bad signing keeping a young kid out of the team
                  Well said

Comment

Just to add, he never cost a penny and not been given much of a chance.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      He is not that bad, gives something we have not got...Height. None of our players can head the ball.

Saying that, its not time for him to partner Simpson
                      Like what?

I've seen milk turn faster, one of the worst signings of the Briatore et al era

Words fail me on why we signed this player

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Just to add, he never cost a penny and not been given much of a chance.
                        That's ******** Pete. He is on wages so costing us money which could be used elsewhere.

Don't justify he is a good player. The man is sh1t. My nan is quicker than him. Not in the same league as Vine.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

vine needs to get his confidence/form back sharpish.

does anyone know if the club are helping him with post-injury recovery(mentally)?

Comment

The signing of Pelicorri is inexplicable. he was playing at a lower level in a poorer league and not scoring goals.

For him to be signed by QPR a supposed 5 star brand aiming at promotion to the premiership just doesnt stack up at all.

the excuse that he didnt cost us anything so its ok is extremely weak, he costs wages, he costs time in training, he denies space to others in the squad to develop.

I am not going to abuse him because its not his fault we signed him and I am sure he is a decent bloke and is trying his best.

But a striker at a championship club aiming for promotion? No
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

ffs hes ****e, this is a joke thread , it must be

Comment

from the moment i read the article about pellicori coming from a Serie C team in Italy, being the age he is as well , i knew he would be ****e. Another cheap option by rangers.... which has failed miserably again..

Comment

Working...
                                X