jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson

according to the sun,were up against charlton for his signature in jan .could jackson and simpson be the pairing to shoot us to the play offs.not sure of jacksons goal ratio or style of play.would he be good for rangers
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Bit late mate, popped his clogs at the end of June

Could have been a good signing but always injured and his private life was a bit iffy.

Comment

Dont know if you have been away for a bit Van and dont want to be the one to break it to you but Jacko passed away a while back, hope you werent a big fan,
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

beat me to it Lord Charles,great minds and all that, he would have done well with Simpson though, as he liked to play with kids alledgedly
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Dont know if you have been away for a bit Van and dont want to be the one to break it to you but Jacko passed away a while back, hope you werent a big fan,
          ha ha quality,could you imagine him dribbling into the box
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I reckon he'd go down quite quickly!! :waaaht:

Comment

being serious i take it you mean simion jackson of gillingham? if so i think he would do a good job in the championship with the right partner

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                being serious i take it you mean simion jackson of gillingham? if so i think he would do a good job in the championship with the right partner
                Or Simeon even??
                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Or Simeon even??
                  thats the one

Comment

Simeon jackson would be a blinding signing.....said it on here many times before.

I'll believe it when I see it tho cos the board have always seemed very relucatant to pay a big fee for a player that is unproven at Championship level!

Comment

Would love to see us sign him.Think he has the ability to do well in this league.

Comment

Working...
                      X