Moaning and the like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moaning and the like.

god can we stop the moaning and wingeing.We lost one game,not the season.Ive been told its all i do on here is moan and i dont even go so im on the positive tip now.Thats if im allowed of course as not a real fan.Cheer up,its raining and xmas is round the corner.have a nice rest of your day people,except you know who you are.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

cant agree more fella!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

People are entitled to have a rant at the end of the day people get upset if we lose.

I dont think there has been much of an over reaction, it's far worse when we lose at home.

It's pretty similar across most of the sites at the moment.

Dont let it get you down, no need for any knee jerk reactions after losing one game to that ****** Sousa.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

There has been a lot of moaning and negativity on here this week and Pete has come in for a lot of stick for showing a bit of optimism......I personally think it's a load of rubbish!

Correct me if I wrong be haven't we got every reason to be optomistic?

We have just picked up 4 points away from home against 2 of the best sides in the division. Had our game in hand against Palace gone ahead and we'd won we would currently be sitting in 6 place in the table!

Now personally when we get to the business end of the season I'd be well happy with 6th place!

Comment

yes i am now the king of positivity,and the prince of poor spelling.

Comment

TBH I would prefer people to moan and vent on here than to do so at the ground.

I don't like the moaning but I much prefer this than the booing of our own players in the public domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              god can we stop the moaning and wingeing.We lost one game,not the season.Ive been told its all i do on here is moan and i dont even go so im on the positive tip now.Thats if im allowed of course as not a real fan.Cheer up,its raining and xmas is round the corner.have a nice rest of your day people,except you know who you are.
              Hear Hear,well said the cheeky essex chappie, did Sarfend win at the weekend??
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

indeed they did.2-0 away.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  TBH I would prefer people to moan and vent on here than to do so at the ground.

I don't like the moaning but I much prefer this than the booing of our own players in the public domain.
                  Amen to that.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                  X