Did anyone else see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else see

Coming out of the ground yesterday, a big burly Swansea supporter, with blood pouring from his nose, bleating to three coopers;

'a QPR fan hit me in the face because I'm welsh'.

That brought a smile back to my face!!

No, but the city of Swansea is a hole!

Thank god I am NOT Welsh!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Swansea looks a whole lot better than Port Talbot though. That did look grim as we drove through.

Comment

Yeah walked striaght past him was quite funny he must of been about 40 and was whinging like a girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
          Swansea looks a whole lot better than Port Talbot though. That did look grim as we drove through.
          We stopped off in Port Talbot and that was a hole! The place where time forgot.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Dunno what DaiHoop on LoftForWords looks like, but I think you ought to pop over and read his post about yesterday before getting all gleeful like.

Comment

I think he was actually a QPR fan :what:

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.fo...id_t=128015#57

Comment

It must have been him then. Apologies for jumping to conclusions. If he was smacked by a fellow Ranger that's a bit poor.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  I think he was actually a QPR fan :what:

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.fo...id_t=128015#57
                  Oh dear what great supporters we have, makes you proud doesn't it.

Comment

ive been told

ive been told it was a welshman who hit him

Comment

And it of course makes it better if one of our fans had punched a swansea fan in the face. I am sure you would have loved it had you been the one getting ****ted.

Comment

Most Welsh people are alright in my book. Football attracts the knackers of every town, nationwide, unfortunately. Don't judge a place by it's football fans. I'd hate for West London to be judged on some of our lot.

Comment

its

its always the same, people feel the need .................

Comment

Working...
                          X