Borrowdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrowdale

Cant help but think he is a major weak link in our team I'm afraid, if you watch the goals we have concided this year(including yesterday), most of them are through our left wing.

Am I being harsh here? I just dont think he can defend
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Totally agree. Very much the wink link. Had a poor game again yesterday. Fails to stop crosses coming in, is very slow, offers nothing going forward and never wants to keep the ball. He just panics.

So many goals have come from his side. Everytime I see the opposition right winger with the ball I always know a cross is going to come in.

Needs to be addressed very soon. Sousa was obvioulsy a good judge of a player!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

dyer had a field day against him

Comment

All three goals this week alone have come from crosses from his side.

He stops next to nothing from coming across our box, and either backs off, or is out of position.

Play Ramage (or even Legs) at LB??... I'd rather a right footed player who can actually defend, and compete in the air, than a left footed liability.

Comment

def the weak link,was really poor yesterday....dyer passed him with ease and put far too many crosses in.....

Comment

He is a good squad player, but like many have said he isn't anything special.

Comment

so wots the reason's behind wanting to change one of the best defences in the championship not as if we are leaking goals left right and centre.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                so wots the reason's behind wanting to change one of the best defences in the championship not as if we are leaking goals left right and centre.
                Correct, we're only leaking from the left.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

BUT.....still better than Delaney!!! Yeah right.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Correct, we're only leaking from the left.

Right and centre... we're fine.

As somebody else has said today... it's the bollard at left back that's the problem.

Comment

awful yday both goals his fault

Comment

Working...
                      X