Was very impressed today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    I know a lot about football mate, I just think ned and caulker are to slow, and furlong needs more experience
    Are you drunk? Ned and Caulker slow?? Don't think you will find two faster Centre halves in England tbh..... Wasn't Onuoha clocked as the fastest CB last time we were in the Champ?

Bizarre comment.

Comment

If a player runs at him he will be left for dead, I admit he is big and strong, but him trying to dribble with the ball his a joke
      Exhibit A, of the people that know nothing about football on this forum and support QPR.

Your comment is embarrassing mate. Ned is the fastest player in the team and had the choice of being a footballer or an athlete at a younger age.
      Have you ever seen QPR play? I've never seen Ned get beaten for pace.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Are you drunk? Ned and Caulker slow?? Don't think you will find two faster Centre halves in England tbh..... Wasn't Onuoha clocked as the fastest CB last time we were in the Champ?

Bizarre comment.
        Wish I was drunk,, big deal maybe he go in the Olympics then
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Exhibit A, of the people that know nothing about football on this forum and support QPR.

Your comment is embarrassing mate. Ned is the fastest player in the team and had the choice of being a footballer or an athlete at a younger age.
          Have you ever seen QPR play? I've never seen Ned get beaten for pace.
          No I have never seen them play,,, you mark my words the first to games there will be a thread about ned or caulker about there defending, how many threads last season was there about caulker last season. I lost count me calculator broke
          You Rsssssss

Comment

I know a lot about football mate, I just think ned and caulker are to slow, and furlong needs more experience
            You know both ned and caulker have been clocked as running faster than almost any other defender in the league. Caulker got clocked this season at 21.27 MPH, faster than bertrand and ings and almost every other premier league player this season (Think he was 8th in the league for pace of any player)
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No I have never seen them play,,, you mark my words the first to games there will be a thread about ned or caulker about there defending, how many threads last season was there about caulker last season. I lost count me calculator broke
              Thats not what this is about though, you literally said they were slow...
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Thats not what this is about though, you literally said they were slow...
                What I should off said slow to react, I don't see a great understanding between them just yet, hope I am wrong, there is some nifty little players in the championship
                You Rsssssss

Comment

What I should off said slow to react, I don't see a great understanding between them just yet, hope I am wrong, there is some nifty little players in the championship
                  They maybe nifty in the Championship but they aint Silva, Aguero or Costa are they?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    They maybe nifty in the Championship but they aint Silva, Aguero or Costa are they?
                    This, also bear in mind that ned and caulker have played a limited number of games together at centre back last season. They now have this full pre season to work together and develop a defensive style.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      This, also bear in mind that ned and caulker have played a limited number of games together at centre back last season. They now have this full pre season to work together and develop a defensive style.
                      And that's what they need a good bit off game time to get that understanding together, you never said much about furlong do you think he will be a regular right back?
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Dearey me

Comment

Ned and caulker slow. Oh dear.

Two of the quickest defenders in England let alone the championship.

Can't wait for them both to show up a lot of our fans on here this season. We are so spoilt to have a cB pairing of there calibre in this league. Caulker had a mare last year no one can defend it but as said previously he's been outstanding in other teams in the prem.
                          This year he will play week in week out hopefully with ned is a far less superior league. They will be pretty formidable at the level.
                          Silva, augero, giroud, Rooney swapped with murphy, vokes, may and donaldson. Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Dearey me
                            I just can't believe I have never seen Rangers play, I must pop down there one day
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Ned and caulker slow. Oh dear.

Two of the quickest defenders in England let alone the championship.

Can't wait for them both to show up a lot of our fans on here this season. We are so spoilt to have a cB pairing of there calibre in this league. Caulker had a mare last year no one can defend it but as said previously he's been outstanding in other teams in the prem.
                              This year he will play week in week out hopefully with ned is a far less superior league. They will be pretty formidable at the level.
                              Silva, augero, giroud, Rooney swapped with murphy, vokes, may and donaldson. Hmmmm
                              to react,
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

I just can't believe I have never seen Rangers play, I must pop down there one day
                                Mate you clearly havent got a clue what your talking about if you think Ned and Caulker are slow.. its like calling Pirlo sh1te at passing.

When people on here make comments like that, i just realise there is no point in exchanging opinions with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X