Was very impressed today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Didn't see the game but the stats don't shout 'SHOULDV'E LOST AT LEAST 5-0' to me.

In fact that Kraut Polter missed a sitter that I saw on the highlights, so 5-1 at least

Comment

Cole Kpekawa's performance at LB was a big plus. He should provide Yun with some healthy competition this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Didn't see the game but the stats don't shout 'SHOULDV'E LOST AT LEAST 5-0' to me.

In fact that Kraut Polter missed a sitter that I saw on the highlights, so 5-1 at least
        No way Rangers at 45% off the game, we hardly got near there goal, kept losing possession, I ment to say 3, to 5. Nil
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Am going to Barnet next Wednesday so I hope to see a big improvement
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Harry wrong way round. We are ship they're league. We lost at home to sheff utd and this is Monaco mate
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

difficult to read much into a pre-season friendly... neither team was overly intense to be fair. i expected us to lose by 3 or 4, we didn't and we didn't deserve to do either, but we still look like a work in progress if i'm being honest.

Comment

Thought Mackie was poor. Gives his all no doubting that just lacks quality but I suppose he ain't that sort of player. Not abit of me

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  They should off won 5-0 atleast, there finishing was not up to scratch, McCarthy kicking was like greens, he booted at one off there players and it was lucky it never rebounded into the net, and I did not see any improvement at the back, in a normal league game Mackie would off got a red card, the negatives just go on so I won't bore ya
                  That would have meant scoring every shot on goal they had.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    That would have meant scoring every shot on goal they had.
                    Has been done before, a team to be outplayed and have 2 shots on target and score both
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

To be fair I thought Monaco were pony 2
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Thought Mackie was poor. Gives his all no doubting that just lacks quality but I suppose he ain't that sort of player. Not abit of me
                        I'd say he lacks ability. A trier, but not blessed with much ability.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Good effort by the lads against a very good opponent who on paper should be comfortably better than us in terms of ability.
                          They also were further on in their pre season ga,es which has to be considered. Respectable score and we played some decent football considering it was only our second pre season game.

Comment

@Harryboy, I think you are reading into it too much. Just because it has been done before, doesn't mean it should have happened. There is a reason we need a top keeper and - while his kicking has been a bit disappointing - McCarthy showed some decent shot stopping yesterday.

@QPR Richard, Absolutely right, but I think we knew what we were signing with him. In the championship, where players are that split second slower than Monaco, Mackie will win more challenges than he will lose.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              @Harryboy, I think you are reading into it too much. Just because it has been done before, doesn't mean it should have happened. There is a reason we need a top keeper and - while his kicking has been a bit disappointing - McCarthy showed some decent shot stopping yesterday.

@QPR Richard, Absolutely right, but I think we knew what we were signing with him. In the championship, where players are that split second slower than Monaco, Mackie will win more challenges than he will lose.
                              Don't get me wrong I like McCarthy, and I want him to be our new number 1, but yesterday he had a rob green day kicking wise I meen
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                Don't get me wrong I like McCarthy, and I want him to be our new number 1, but yesterday he had a rob green day kicking wise I meen
                                Thats a fair point but I would say he also had a rob green day saving wise from what I saw.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X