Was very impressed today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was very impressed today..

Good signs in that performance against a very good Monaco side , thought polter looked a handful up there on his own mainly , impressed with Doughty looked good again, playing some good stuff to, not all long ball working of the knock down. Good signs indeed.

I was not that impressed, we put in some really heavy tackles especially Mackie, we was exposed at the back still, we need some quality there IMO, I don't rate furlong just yet, I thought Monaco should have won 3 or 5 nil, they just lacked the finishing touch
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Didn't go to the game so pleased with 2 mirror views
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What was the score?
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Hahaha
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            What was the score?
            Milkmen won 1 0
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              I was not that impressed, we put in some really heavy tackles especially Mackie, we was exposed at the back still, we need some quality there IMO, I don't rate furlong just yet, I thought Monaco should have won 3 or 5 nil, they just lacked the finishing touch
              I think for a team who are top8 in Europe they really should be putting 3 or 5 past 2nd tier Qpr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Milkmen won 1 0
                Not too shabby then,Monaco are equivalent of liecester now they got ranqueeri, so we're improving away from home.in Ramsey I trust xx
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We played some good football. Players still adapting to getting the ball down and playing it on the floor. Polter should have scored in the first half.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        I think for a team who are top8 in Europe they really should be putting 3 or 5 past 2nd tier Qpr.
                        They should off won 5-0 atleast, there finishing was not up to scratch, McCarthy kicking was like greens, he booted at one off there players and it was lucky it never rebounded into the net, and I did not see any improvement at the back, in a normal league game Mackie would off got a red card, the negatives just go on so I won't bore ya
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Comment

Mackie wouldnt have been sent off in a league match for what he did today. Nothing wrong with a bit of physicality. Thats is how he will play next season, its the only way he knows how to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              They should off won 5-0 atleast, there finishing was not up to scratch, McCarthy kicking was like greens, he booted at one off there players and it was lucky it never rebounded into the net, and I did not see any improvement at the back, in a normal league game Mackie would off got a red card, the negatives just go on so I won't bore ya
                              Think you're only focussing on the negatives to be honest
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X