monaco game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monaco game

Went to monaco v dynamo moscow last night, Monaco were poor and lost 1-0 they have played 3 pre season games now and failed to score, be interesting to see how we do against them, dynamo moscow were good and never treated it like a friendly and could have had 2 sent off for terrible tackles and would have if not a friendly, they picked up a few yellow cards and were very quick on the break. Zhirkov is a class player, they would hammer us, good luck to all on the Italy tour have a good one.

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Went to monaco v dynamo moscow last night, Monaco were poor and lost 1-0 they have played 3 pre season games now and failed to score, be interesting to see how we do against them, dynamo moscow were good and never treated it like a friendly and could have had 2 sent off for terrible tackles and would have if not a friendly, they picked up a few yellow cards and were very quick on the break. Zhirkov is a class player, they would hammer us, good luck to all on the Italy tour have a good one.
    Mate, it's a friendly so means little. Remember Leroy Griffiths scoring against the scum?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      Mate, it's a friendly so means little. Remember Leroy Griffiths scoring against the scum?
      I also remember him trying to play football.
      I know that was only a friendly but I have a couple of mates who are scum fans, and I still rub that one in their faces. Winds them up something chronic.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I agree friendly results mean very little but I was at monaco last night and it was a friendliness they were poor and their pre season is all about preparing for their champions league qualifier and they play us next so was just putting it up for debate.

If we had lost 10-0 today in a friendly that means nothing what'd you think would be posted on here tonight?

Onwards and upwards, c'mon U R'S!!!

Comment

Friendliness??????? Don't know what happened there, must be the French mobile network !!!!!!

Comment

I don't agree. It's a good habit to win, score goals & play well doing so. Results don't mean points but it will get you in stead & full of confidence... That's something you can't buy
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              I don't agree. It's a good habit to win, score goals & play well doing so. Results don't mean points but it will get you in stead & full of confidence... That's something you can't buy
              I agree with you mate, although these games are friendlies pre season result build confidence and if we get a result against Monaco it will be good for morale.

Comment

Yes, and he was a pile of doudou

Comment

Working...
                X