The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    If nobody wants to pay fifteen million he will go for less, its really that clear cut im afraid dave,
    Afraid so and looked pretty obvious from the start, 10 million.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Why if he is still under contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        Why if he is still under contract?
        Because players in demand will always find a way out.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I think the bold fifteen statement by the club has ensured we get about twelve now mate.

Comment

• Queens Park Rangers goalscorer will plead with club bosses to cut his transfer fee as he fears being priced out of a move from relegated Londoners

Comment

• Hope board will stick to that 15 million asking price and even set a deadline,that if Charlie is still here when season starts,then he will stay here at least until january

Comment

• This paragraph says it all..

"With only Sergio Aguero, Harry Kane and Diego Costa ahead of Austin in last season’s Premier League scoring chart, QPR believe their valuation of Austin is fair.

Aguero, Kane and Costa would all fetch well over £30m, while Aston Villa are demanding £32.5m for Christian Benteke, who scored five fewer goals than Austin."

I hope the club aren't influenced by Austin's unnecessary panic and stick to their guns. Charlie undermining this is not helpful, to him or the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  This paragraph says it all..

"With only Sergio Aguero, Harry Kane and Diego Costa ahead of Austin in last season’s Premier League scoring chart, QPR believe their valuation of Austin is fair.

Aguero, Kane and Costa would all fetch well over £30m, while Aston Villa are demanding £32.5m for Christian Benteke, who scored five fewer goals than Austin."

I hope the club aren't influenced by Austin's unnecessary panic and stick to their guns. Charlie undermining this is not helpful, to him or the club.
                  Hubble, as said several times already - there's no direct quotes from Austin anywhere in the article. At worst it's originated from an unscrupulous agent. So not sure it's fair to start assuming Austin is at fault here.

Comment

• Why is Kane worth almost double the price of Austin??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Why is Kane worth almost double the price of Austin??
                      Mad aint it. I honestly think Kane will flop massively next season.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Hubble, as said several times already - there's no direct quotes from Austin anywhere in the article. At worst it's originated from an unscrupulous agent. So not sure it's fair to start assuming Austin is at fault here.
                        to be honest, even if he wanted out desperately, austin is not going to make a publicly attributable statement to that effect. look at the grief that sterling has copped at liverpool etc.

...the closest we might get to an attributable quote might the the following from a daily mail article about newcastle:

Sportsmail spoke to the agent of one reported target this week and he hinted that he would advise against a move to the North-East should definite interest emerge.

McClaren had wanted QPR’s Charlie Austin to be the marquee signing which announced a bright new dawn at Gallowgate.

Such was the club’s confidence in landing the striker, their preferred media partner ran with a back-page story declaring that the deal would be done within a week.

Austin, though, is said to have reservations, not to mention several other options.

(Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3e4sg1LS8 )

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          If it was the cup final and had one chance to win it and had to choose between Austin and Kane to shoot I would go Austin without a second thought

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            always thought he looks so unntural when he plays. Dont get me wrong he obviously is but just thinks he looks clumsy alomst. probably a bit like Crouch.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Hope we don't end up with a remy situation
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                                Hope we don't end up with a remy situation
                                That's why i hope board put deadline on this. Sign him before our deadline or he stick with us

Comment

Working...
                                X