Are we going to make the same mistake no defenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to make the same mistake no defenders

Looks like we are going to have a team of midfielders no sign of signing any defenders, will it be like last season another oversight, thinking what we have is good enough.

we are not overloaded with strikers either

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Looks like we are going to have a team of midfielders no sign of signing any defenders, will it be like last season another oversight, thinking what we have is good enough.
      And you can tell this by the 13th June?

Comment

We have been linked with 2/3, villa CB, swans, RB and Greek LB
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Lowton of Villa would be a good shout

Comment

For the past few years they didn't take any notice of my threads about defenders, it was like I was chatting to myself. Now that it's someone else let's hope they get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Lowton of Villa would be a good shout
              The lad that comes from Harrow/ Ruislip, left sided CB, name escapes me.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Right sided , can play all over the back line and in midfield, but natural right back

Comment

yes, the transfer window closed today.

Comment

Ciaran Clark
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

I swear this place is getting worse and worse by the day.
                      Last edited by KuPR; 13-06-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                        I swear this place is getting worse wand worse by the day.
                        Dont worry about it mate its only Macca, he thrives on negativity!!..."make THE SAME mistake no defenders" erm didnt we have Isla, Ned, Caulker, Hill, Dunne, Rio, Yun, Traore as defenders last time. Anyway like winalotto says "13th June" ffs!!
                        Last edited by Nick; 13-06-2015, 01:07 PM.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Agree with Nick!

As said before there's three is 2 or 3 weeks before we are back in training. Plenty of time to do business.

We have done great business so far. 3 under 25 all with potential to push on energy, desire, creativity and can pop up with a goal.

We also might need to sell two or three before the big bucks get spent as well.

Add to the fact that caulker was pony in the orem, if we keep him and ned and yun we have one of the best defences already in place. Yes we need some more depth I agree but no need to panic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Dont worry about it mate its only Macca, he thrives on negativity!!..."make THE SAME mistake no defenders" erm didnt we have Isla, Ned, Caulker, Hill, Dunne, Rio, Yun, Traore as defenders last time. Anyway like winalotto says "13th June" ffs!!
                            Negative what was last season had all summer to sort out the defence what did we bring in Rio who was not up to it and Caulker who was poor, I'm sure a lot of people on here would be happy if we got relegated each season, I'm of the view we need to get players in ASAP and not end up with the crap thats left, I Don,'t have a lot of faith in this management regime I fear we will be struggling next season, I will be the first to say well done if they prove me wrong but I don't think so as a lot of people on here have the same view.
                            Last edited by Macca; 13-06-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                              No

Comment

Working...
                              X