Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso

just signed a new 3 year deal. I reckon he will get a few chances next year. Capable of beating a player and putting a cross in.

Got good experience in league 1 this year and last and will be interesting to see how he does. Club starting to show their cards with the youngsters they want around.

If we keep Phillips. Would we only need to sign two more wingers now petrasso has signed?

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    just signed a new 3 year deal.
    Is it official? I haven't seen any news about that

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
      Is it official? I haven't seen any news about that
      He signed it last summer

Comment

3-0
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Do you really think these youngster will be up to it next season?

Comment

Watched him last pre season , think he is one that could given a chance, but must stress its not over night , will need more than a couple of games , that's why this coming season will be a difficult one.

Comment

Petrasso, 20, is now fit again and part of the convoy that is in Italy on the club's pre-season tour where he hopes to catch the eye.

"They'll be at the games, too, I'm sure," he said. "No doubt they'll be looking at me and the rest of the boys. It's our chance to impress.

"I'm looking forward to getting some game time, it'll be my first game in a while.

"It'll be nice to get back into games and playing against different opponents, having that intensity where you want to win. Hopefully I'll get some minutes while I'm here.

"I fractured my ankle around the end of February, and I was out for the rest of the season. I've just come back for the last two weeks, having been out for three months. That was very disappointing.

"Now that I'm back fit, I just want to stay healthy and get back playing."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/qpr-yo...8SD1oYECOx6.99

Comment

MICHAEL PETRASSO EAGER TO IMPRESS ON RETURN FROM INJURY....

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...o-2542339.aspx

Good little interview with the kid and he comes across pretty well.

Comment

That would probably explain why he wasn't in with the first team, overcoming an injury like that would probably be a bit easier on the lad with less pressure than there would be in the first team

Comment

I like Petrasso. Played really well whenever I saw him play for the EDS. And his loan spells were pretty successful too. Hope he gets a chance this season.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I like Petrasso. Played really well whenever I saw him play for the EDS. And his loan spells were pretty successful too. Hope he gets a chance this season.

Comment

Hey lads - any update on Petrasso? He's not been invloved with the U21 side - injury perhaps?

Comment

i

i THOUGHT HE HAD MOVED ONTO ANOTHER CLUB
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X