No announcement yet.

Monsieur Barton already looking to clear off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has tried hard this season , for example we'd won the game at wba and barton was still making runs into their box that late into the game to get his goal. it's called commitment. i think if the club was to offer him another contract he'd take it can't see much else coming his way at 32

Comment

Surely it all comes down to wages whether we offer him a new contract, nothing else. He'd be just what we need for the championship, I dont question his talent what so ever but can we afford him thats the question. At the moment no imo.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Surely it all comes down to wages whether we offer him a new contract, nothing else. He'd be just what we need for the championship, I dont question his talent what so ever but can we afford him thats the question. At the moment no imo.
        Spot on Nick.

I think it's that simple - it comes down to wages. Will jodey take a 40-45 k a week cut to help us get back.

I don't think there will be loads of prem clubs lining up to offer him 30 plus a week but you might see a MPs or foreign team offer him a decent package.

But for me barton on 15-20k a week in the chpionship is well worth it. He plays with a passion for the club and is comfortable at this level even at 32.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          See is agent offered him to marseille !!
          Shocking earns massive dough here, famously said the team that takes you down should try and take you up !!
          Should take a wage cut with a bonus if we get up!!
          So it begins
          Disgusted
          the man that quotes Nietsche one week and then smacks a fellow working professional in the gonads the next? disgusted? nah....
          bye joey. take care
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
          X