No announcement yet.

Monsieur Barton already looking to clear off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only person in the whole club who plays every game and actually cares and wants to earn his silly wages. Get rid. Is there anyone or anything about qpr some on here like in any way whatsoever?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Only person in the whole club who plays every game and actually cares and wants to earn his silly wages. Get rid. Is there anyone or anything about qpr some on here like in any way whatsoever?
      He has been a disaster of a signing and is an absolute gobshite who thinks he his far better than he is.

Yes he has played well since the Hull game but overall he is nothing special and easily replaceable.

To answer your question there isn't a lot to like about Rangers at the moment if I'm honest ! bar a few players like Hill , Faurlin and Austin
      Last edited by Rangersw12; 15-05-2015, 10:22 AM.
      We Are The People.....

Comment

To be fair youve disliked him from the day dot and never hided that fact. For everything thats wrong about him, hes the only player we have thats any good who cares. The ones you named care, but are finished and austin is off. We have to have someone playing for us next season, even though it is only the championship.

Comment

Comment

Dont get the joke?
            I never go on any other forum to even look, cos i only care about rangers, but i would love to know how many other clubs in the country carnt off their captain like people on this forum do (whos been motm loads and player of the year last season and covers more mileage in every game than any other player on the pitch). Seriously think a lot of people on here have not got one single good word for the club they support.
            Joey Out!
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-05-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              I'd be happy to see him go.

Nothing against him but not that good, on massive money & talks the most amounts of shite.

Clean slate. Get rid.
              Agree with this Jimmy......but he is a championship level footballer and that is where we will be playing.

If he does leave then I wonder if that will affect his 'QPR legend' status that some on here were advocating?.....

Comment

Dont get the joke?
                I never go on any other forum to even look, cos i only care about rangers, but i would love to know how many other clubs in the country carnt off their captain like people on this forum do (whos been motm loads and player of the year last season and covers more mileage in every game than any other player on the pitch). Seriously think a lot of people on here have not got one single good word for the club they support.
                Joey Out!
                Yes he runs around but he is a very limited player and consistently gives the ball away , slows play down and always a risk of letting the club down with a stupid reaction ala Hull away

Also the brass neck on the fella to come out and criticise anyone as bad egg is unbelievable he sums everything up about Rangers in the last 4 years all mouth and no trousers.
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Didn't he once said that players who got team down,must stay and help them get up again. Of course it's diffenrent if we don't offer him a deal,but if we do and he rejects it because of money,then he's not man of his word. He's gone ,but no PL club offer him a deal

Comment

His contract end at the end of the season, so naturally his agent is looking at other options. That does not mean he will actually leave.

Comment

The article says Marseille dont want him, so not sure of the purpose of this post.

Comment

Dont get the joke?
                        Joey Out!
                        Ok so he's a legend in your eyes. We don't all feel the same Im afraid. Already said in my post I've nothing against him & if you can be bothered to do a bit of digging you'll see I was one of the more vocal, supporting him when he came back under Redcrapp when others would not have a good word said for him.

I just think he's not as good as you are making out. Jamie Mackie done a lot of running, so did Tony Scully. Means nish. Unless he was on £20k a week we shouldn't be interested. £65k odd a week he's reportedly on. For what he serves up? Give over!

Comment

I dont think hes a legend, but i do think he gives his all and is one of our better players, and i also think we really could do with him and his influence in the championship.

Comment

Another 70k off the wage bill, see ya!

Comment

Can never fault him for effort I agree. If he stays cool, he'll be a handy player to have. If he goes, I'll lose no sleep over it. It's that simple for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                His contract end at the end of the season, so naturally his agent is looking at other options. That does not mean he will actually leave.

agreed, and as far as I´m concerned Barton is needed here if he wants to stay. We can´t shift the Whole spine of the team. Look at Fulham.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X