Monsieur Barton already looking to clear off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsieur Barton already looking to clear off

See is agent offered him to marseille !!
    Shocking earns massive dough here, famously said the team that takes you down should try and take you up !!
    Should take a wage cut with a bonus if we get up!!
    So it begins
    Disgusted

a lot of money for quite honestly nothing special, let him go
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      a lot of money for quite honestly nothing special, let him go
      Agreed but he would be a vital player in the Championship if we could agree a reduced wages contract with him.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/773118917?-294:802
        Disgusting with the season not even over and looking for a move
        #badegg

Comment

Maybe he has been told they are not renewing his deal... I hope they don't.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Agreed but he would be a vital player in the Championship if we could agree a reduced wages contract with him.
            Greatly reduced. I read he was on £65k per week. We seem to be learning that we should not pay players more than anybody else would. I'd say about £25-30k per week would be about right for a PL team to pay him but we are in the Championship now. If we want to try to bounce straight back up then I could see making that investment for a one year contract but with any other objective I'm not sure it makes sense to keep him. Also, if we have to deal with FFP (i.e. if FFP is not thrown out by the courts) then paying him that amount is going to be a problem because it reduces our ability to pay other players who might actually not be sent off and suspended for all our crucial matches!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

No way the clubs had the discussion yet

Comment

Fine, let him go. Who cares
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Has anyone contemplated that MAYBE JB isn't such a good egg himself? Appears to try and say the right thing but if you strip it back you will see that he has let the side down on seval occasions since joining, can't pass for #### and can't keep himself out of the papers. Acts like hes pirlo and is a model captain but hes far from it. In my opinion Joey isn't half the player or human that he thinks he is and i will be delighted when some other sucker takes the odious little rat off our hands. Bye Joey thanks for absolutly nothing

Comment

He is out of contract at end of season... I wouldnt be overly worried at this article..

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Has anyone contemplated that MAYBE JB isn't such a good egg himself? Appears to try and say the right thing but if you strip it back you will see that he has let the side down on seval occasions since joining, can't pass for #### and can't keep himself out of the papers. Acts like hes pirlo and is a model captain but hes far from it. In my opinion Joey isn't half the player or human that he thinks he is and i will be delighted when some other sucker takes the odious little rat off our hands. Bye Joey thanks for absolutly nothing
                      Agree Totally... A lot of talking and not much in performance.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

good luck to him.

He came back from france, did not grumble, was given a standing ovation at the first home game last season in the championship, he stated he was humbled by it. Won player of the season for us last year and has been in our top 3 best players this year.

Gave his all over the past two seasons along with calling out the likes of tarrabt and vargas.

Good luck to him with his future wherever it may be.

j
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            Unable to argue with any of that.

Comment

Ta ta joey thanks for nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X