Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zamora may not be fit to face Liverpool....Disaster or Blessing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora may not be fit to face Liverpool....Disaster or Blessing??

We may not have the aerial bombardment option available.

Looks like we may have to try to play some football and outplay Liverpool in their own backyard.

The fat lady is clearing her throat.
    Last edited by Toninho; 30-04-2015, 10:54 AM.

Blesaster. Won't make any difference.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
      http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool-trip

We may not have the aerial bombardment option available.

Looks like we may have to try to play some football and outplay Liverpool in their own backyard.

The fat lady is clearing her throat.
      he had a good day against them at ours... bullied their defenders the whole day

Comment

Blessing. May get the ball down now instead of just hoofing it forward. Go with Charlie up top with Adel, Zarate, and Fer behind him (if all 3 are fit), and just go for it. Nothing to lose now.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Plan B so, hoof it up to no one in particular and hope for a lucky ricochet

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Blessing. May get the ball down now instead of just hoofing it forward. Go with Charlie up top with Adel, Zarate, and Fer behind him (if all 3 are fit), and just go for it. Nothing to lose now.
            that'll do for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Blesaster. Won't make any difference.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Dont Adel (bridges burnt alraedy) or Zarate featuring at all, probably Fer just behind Charlie, it could also be a load of rubbish and a ruse to get Liverpool unsure considering the way B.Z bullied them at our gaff

Comment

Will we even notcie if hes not on the pitch??

Comment

Wait for the chorus of OBZ
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Will we even notcie if hes not on the pitch??
                      might as well play adel, nothing to lose. Like Chris said we need match winners and i'd throw in adel and zarate.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if i was the liverpool CH's i'd love to be playing against bobby . he wins very few headers, has no pace, bad touch, gets on ref's backs. yes he scores the odd cracker but they are few and far between. we need to attack the mickeys and give it our best shot. if we go out with the attitude its mighty liverpool then we are bang in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          if i was the liverpool CH's i'd love to be playing against bobby . he wins very few headers, has no pace, bad touch, gets on ref's backs. yes he scores the odd cracker but they are few and far between. we need to attack the mickeys and give it our best shot. if we go out with the attitude its mighty liverpool then we are bang in trouble
                          Good post.

Comment

He absolutely battered their CBs at our gaff...... They had no answer to him. Only people who'll be happy if he's not playing will be their dodgy defenders who don't like it up 'em.

Comment

[QUOTE=West Acton;1410269]Will we even notcie if hes not on the pitch??[/QUOTE]

Yes, most definitely.

you won't be permanently craning your neck skywards as yet another hopeless punt upfield gives possession to the oppo as super Bobby Z gets nowhere near it or fouls his man in a pathetic attempt to jump for the ball.

If only Ramsey had another tactic other than this one.
                              If only.

Comment

Working...
                              X