One simple question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One simple question.......

......that has bugged me since yesterday. How can you play at the top if you can't kick a ball properly? The fat bloke that gets stuck in goal on a Sunday morning can put his foot through it. And it may have been the worst example of his kicking but it is certainly not unusual for him to slice it up in the air.

The way he kicks the ball, he's always open to the slice. Technique needs to be changed and a more straight approach rather than side is far more 'safe'.

Comment

Don't want to put Green down (initially, my passion got the better of me & for a split second, I almost believed he did that on purpose to secure his move to the scum in the summer; then normality resumed).
      It was confusing that Green continued to hoof the ball when it was obvious that the majority of the time, it either went to a scum player or out of play.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        ......that has bugged me since yesterday. How can you play at the top if you can't kick a ball properly? The fat bloke that gets stuck in goal on a Sunday morning can put his foot through it. And it may have been the worst example of his kicking but it is certainly not unusual for him to slice it up in the air.
        A big fat bear bellied bloke on a Sunday with a bad hangover would off cleared that ball better
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
        X