Scoring 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoring 4

Anyone know the last time we done it away ?

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Anyone know the last time we done it away ?
    Port Vale springs to mind straight away.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Old Trafford?

Comment

Last time in Premier league? First time we've been 3-0 up at half time since 1995

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Last time in Premier league? First time we've been 3-0 up at half time since 1995
          Jesus....... Two up at Wolves and Sunderland HT. First time we've score four this season. Only did it twice last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Really... That's massive and who was the manager to break that after 20 years.

Comment

Last time we won 4-1 away was Hartlepool 2002/3 last time in top div was 4-1 at old Trafford

Comment

22 years ago.....ha ha
                “I went into the United dressing room, pushed the door open with a big grin on my face and said, ‘Can you sign my ball please?’” Bailey recalls.

“I can remember they were all sitting down and Steve Bruce was almost directly in front of me. He had his head down and I’m standing there saying again, “Can you sign my ball please?

“I didn’t get a whisper. Absolute silence. In the end I thought, “This ain’t going to happen”.

“It was only afterwards that I was told Sir Alex had just given the lads the hairdryer treatment. He was obviously behind the door when I opened it but I didn’t see him.

Comment

Classic Loftus

Comment

Working...
                  X