Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega interesting new - flavio buyer revealed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Whilst Briatore has made some errors and upset man fans, he did save the club from bankruptcy and brought in new investors.

So if he does sell-up, I will always appreciate his contribution to the future of this club.
    With you on this one Stan ! If he does go then I will always remember him for originally giving this club the kiss of life, without his input I dread to think where we would be, possibly having local derbies with Hayes !

Comment

We wouldn't have a QPR to support anyway if he didn't step in,so I am forever thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        NO matter what he has done, or what people's opinions of him are now, what cannot be denied is that he's done us numerous favours....

Not only stepping in in the first place and saving us from possibly going under, but attracting the massive profile investors who will remain after he's gone to take us forward, bringing in and securing falsely inflated sponsorship deals compared to our status, raising the profile of the club across Europe, improving the stadium and of course financing a complete overhaul of the squad etc etc.....

Yes he's made mistakes and maybe interferred too much and of course instigated ticket hikes, but look at the club now compared to when he took over. That is what matters to me and being totally frank, i couldn't give two hoots about what he's done in F1, or the fact he'll fall because of it, he has turned the fortunes of our club around completely and i for one salute him for that....
        Del, your post is spot on, while I'm no lover of his supposed arrogance, he has undoubtedly taken the club up the financial ladder away from the clutches of administration and the first division.

Our future is much brighter now and Flavio Briatore is a significant reason for that. and that is an undeniable fact.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
          We wouldn't have a QPR to support anyway if he didn't step in,so I am forever thankful.
          We should start a collection to build a monument to him :bad_smile:
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Errect a Bust outside the club shop
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
            X