Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Times reports possible flav departure...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times reports possible flav departure...?

Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

"But Mittal is NOT thought to be interested in QPR, even though he bought 20 per cent of the club from Briatore. The numbers are tiny compared with Mittal’s £12 billion fortune, but Briatore will want to make his departure financially worthwhile."

Comment

And people said I was talking BS...

Trust me, Amit and the Mittals are ready to step up.

Watch this space
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Mittal said to be not interested in buying.:very_sad:
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Says mittal not intrested?
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            And people said I was talking BS...

Trust me, Amit and the Mittals are ready to step up.

Watch this space

Read the article again carefully. I've even quoted the relevant section above your post!

Comment

Bhatia is of no use without his father in law behind him, we just go back to being two bob then. hope this isnt accurate.

Comment

a to the m to the i to the T

leads to the m to the i to the t to the t to the a to the l

simples.

Mittal dont care too much at all...no BS he asked which team we were at his first game...this is amits baby, amit has cash (he bought half of the ABC loan) and amit has access to dad in laws cash when needed

things are looking good - like we all thought they were when this lot took over

Comment

So what does that mean then? lol

Comment

just read scott's post - hope you are right fella...

Comment

But hang on scott your second post slightly contradicts your first. if mittel is interested and is prepared to pump in the literally hundreds of millions that wd be required to make us a premiership force then that is brilliant, but if its amit deciding not to buy that new ferrari or perhaps the villa in st tropez and put another few hundred thousand into the club then fine - a hell of a lot better than the days of buckets going round, but its a long way off the brave talk of champions league when this mob first came on board.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        a to the m to the i to the T

leads to the m to the i to the t to the t to the a to the l

simples.

Mittal dont care too much at all...no BS he asked which team we were at his first game...this is amits baby, amit has cash (he bought half of the ABC loan) and amit has access to dad in laws cash when needed

things are looking good - like we all thought they were when this lot took over
                        hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          But hang on scott your second post slightly contradicts your first. if mittel is interested and is prepared to pump in the literally hundreds of millions that wd be required to make us a premiership force then that is brilliant, but if its amit deciding not to buy that new ferrari or perhaps the villa in st tropez and put another few hundred thousand into the club then fine - a hell of a lot better than the days of buckets going round, but its a long way off the brave talk of champions league when this mob first came on board.
                          When I say mittal "aint interested" he aint interested in running a footy club, BUT he does success and £10 mill there, £10 mill here is no issue at all.

Trust me

Bhatia is stepping up and coming in..

Their main concern is packing the stadium and building from there. Like I said..I would expect prices to be looked at and Ali Russel to get "moved".

Buying hearts and minds is a proven winner in football.

On and Off the pitch, in my opinion, thinks are looking up.

Comment

Oh well I hope you are right. I just think though that IF it comes to the premiership then its not ten million here or ten million there. I remember even about five years ago david sullivan being asked what it takes to survive in the premier league. He answered straight back "30 to 50 million." The premiership demands big numbers, even to finish fourth from bottom, maybe he will get more into it but no guarantees he will want to splash that kind of cash. he maybe mega but from what im told he doesn't exactly throw his cash around.

Comment

Free curry for all fans at half time!

Comment

Working...
                              X