Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High praise from Craig Hignett

Very heartening news

Was very impressed with Craig Hignett as a Co Commentator all round, talked alot of sense

Said we were the better team for much of the game, very impressed with us, doubted Newcastle would come up against much better opposition in the CCC at home for the rest of the season.....even seem chuffed when Stewart done Smith!

Comment

Craig Hignett

Was impressed with QPR. He said 6-7 players deserved to be MOM
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

what station was he co comentating on?

bbc 5live had steve stone doing co commentary

Comment

Originally posted by lowerlofter View Post
          what station was he co comentating on?

bbc 5live had steve stone doing co commentary
          QPR World comms
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Always nice when an ex pro is making good comments about our performances on the pitch.

Comment

was unable to get down to Newcastle so was watching the news etc on Sky Sport Gillette Special - had to endure that plank Beagrie - he's gotta problem with us - just wanna say on here now - if his car developes braking faults or he is electrocuted in the shower or maybe some other unfortunate accident should befell this pr1ck - i wasn't responsible - i may however have wished it on him - but it wasn't me

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                was unable to get down to Newcastle so was watching the news etc on Sky Sport Gillette Special - had to endure that plank Beagrie - he's gotta problem with us - just wanna say on here now - if his car developes braking faults or he is electrocuted in the shower or maybe some other unfortunate accident should befell this pr1ck - i wasn't responsible - i may however have wished it on him - but it wasn't me
                Was that Peter Beagrie at the match on SSN?

If it was you'd think he was at a different game to the one I was listening to on QPR Player.

Comment

Working...
                X