Joey Barton - Liability or ASSet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton - Liability or ASSet

Just wondering what people think. No fence sitting allowed, you either want him in the team or you don't.

He certainly had an excellent season for us last year but for me he is more of a liability now. I think we have better options, even without considering his stupidity.
    Liability
    78.57%
    Asset
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    Just wondering what people think. No fence sitting allowed, you either want him in the team or you don't.

He certainly had an excellent season for us last year but for me he is more of a liability now. I think we have better options, even without considering his stupidity.
    ffs
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      ffs
      You don't like the question?
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        You don't like the question?
        Im going to call it a night on here before I add to my infraction tally.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

him being sh it is enough for me.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Why are people defending joey, the man cost us a valuable point maybe more
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Voted for liability. Before today I would be in the asset camp, but today tipped me over... just. Lets see how we do without him and hopefully we won´t hear any "Where is Barton?" questions for the final three games (I suppose he will get a 3 match ban for the red and an additional 6 for his history)

At least we can hope that the club fines him, and maybe even enforces that clause I believe was installed in his contract after the City debacle...

Was a totally stupid way to get sent off... again
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

He's #### . He's always been #### , the only person who thinks he's any good is himself . Supposed to be a captain but behaves time after time like a petulant child . He can #### off for all I care can't wait to see the back of the ###### . Rubbish footballer and a nob head of a human

Comment

Can't see how people see him as an asset, he can't pass the ball 2 yards,never creates anything and demands 80large a week.

Comment

even if he was a decent player(imo he's not) he has never stood up like our previous captains to make us proud or worthy of such an honor. chav.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hope he doesn't receive a penny from the club for those 3 games out. Was right to stand up for Furs Jr but let himself down with Huddlestone hit, nothing in the Bruce one though.

Comment

I didn't want him back at the club after the Man City debacle but when he came back I gave him the benefit of doubt and he put in some good performances but yet again he know how to let us down big style so for me he can now fu*k off and go and play with his toys

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          He's #### . He's always been #### , the only person who thinks he's any good is himself . Supposed to be a captain but behaves time after time like a petulant child . He can #### off for all I care can't wait to see the back of the ###### . Rubbish footballer and a nob head of a human
                          how did u vote greg ?

Comment

I just don't trust him anymore and his play has been inconsistent!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

He's a farking iDiot. Absolute liability - thinks he is Steven Getrard.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X