Was Sherwood At The Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Sherwood At The Game?

It was reported in the papers this morning that he would be attending. I couldn't see from the Ellerslie. Anyone know?

He wasnt at the game apparently !

Comment

Thank god for that, hope the board will wait and rush the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Thank god for that, hope the board will wait and rush the decision.
        Apparently he's the only candidate...just a case of agreeing terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
          Apparently he's the only candidate...just a case of agreeing terms.
          Even he might think twice now
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Even he might think twice now
            Why... easy money for 6 months.

Comment

Easy money yes, future reputation and job prospects may put him off

One thing for certain we need the position filled soon as
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Easy money yes, future reputation and job prospects may put him off

One thing for certain we need the position filled soon as
                Don't buy that because he can turn round and say they were going down anyway, no one were going to keep them up.

Comment

You maybe right Myu, lets hope

Comment

I heard something last night . Long storey short someone who works at qpr drinks in my local and he seems to think it's done and will be announced Monday . There is some contract with Spurs that runs until Monday and redknapp heard this was the plan through some other third party within the club and walked before he was pushed . Don't know if this is reliable info or if the bloke is exhagirating but I know 100% he works at rangers and that he now answers to les ferdinand . Like I say dunno if it's on the moment or not but thought it was worth sharing . Definatly not trying to be Itk and this is the first snippet he's ever given me , time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      I heard something last night . Long storey short someone who works at qpr drinks in my local and he seems to think it's done and will be announced Monday . There is some contract with Spurs that runs until Monday and redknapp heard this was the plan through some other third party within the club and walked before he was pushed . Don't know if this is reliable info or if the bloke is exhagirating but I know 100% he works at rangers and that he now answers to les ferdinand . Like I say dunno if it's on the moment or not but thought it was worth sharing . Definatly not trying to be Itk and this is the first snippet he's ever given me , time will tell
                      Thanks for the info, if he does get the job then I hope it's on our terms and 6 months most.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Thanks for the info, if he does get the job then I hope it's on our terms and 6 months most.

Comment

Redknapp wouldn't of walked because of that. He would of sat tight & collected his wedge and let them sack him.

I do believe Sherwood is incoming but wouldn't believe p!ssed Barry at the end of the bar with his tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Redknapp wouldn't of walked because of that. He would of sat tight & collected his wedge and let them sack him.

I do believe Sherwood is incoming but wouldn't believe p!ssed Barry at the end of the bar with his tales.
                            Tbh mate I think the blokes a bit of a bell . Had a proper gripe with harry and seems a bit bitter . Probably ######## but thought I'd share it anyway .

Comment

Working...
                            X