what a topsy turvy division...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a topsy turvy division...

Cardiff 6-1 after we beat them 2-0 at their place. And WBA 1-3 against Barnsley who we've just tonked 5-2. But equally we failed to beat Blackpool, Peterborough, Bristol City and Plymouth. Looks like this season is going to be as finely balanced as last.

Great mind think alike, just gonna post this.

have to say, much prefer this league to the premiership, where if you play Liverpool away you can get spanked. Anyone can beat anyone in this league, who would have thought Barnsley would beat WBA, Leicester beating Boro away and that we would beat newcastle comfortably away
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Every season, there is always a midweek fixture, when all the top teams loose, so lump on QPR to win tomorrow.

Comment

I'm liking your thinking...

Comment

lets hope so...

Comment

I think we will have a better idea of what direction our season is heading Saturday evening. Topsy Turvy League maybe but if we keep getting points away from home then we might just come good. No one is taking any notice of us this season, so we'll just keep plugging away getting results and moving up the table.

We've lost 2 games this season in all competitions one of those was against Chelsea the other was by one goal conceded in the last 15 mins away at Bristol. Still think we are light up front but 4 pts from the next 2 games and I'll start getting excited.

Comment

If we get a win tomorrow I will start to believe.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Great mind think alike, just gonna post this.

have to say, much prefer this league to the premiership, where if you play Liverpool away you can get spanked. Anyone can beat anyone in this league, who would have thought Barnsley would beat WBA, Leicester beating Boro away and that we would beat newcastle comfortably away
                must agree.. im a fan of the sport of football but in the prem its just on a totally different level something i suppose i couldnt enjoy because for me.. the loyalty, passion or players adds something to the match.. u dont get much of that in prem.. i prefer lower league footy as a spectacle
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I know, which is why I sometimes wonder how much I'd really enjoy it if for one moment we ever did get promoted. Assuming this board wouldn't go out and spend millions we cd just get tonked every week.

Comment

...and the good news is that most of last night's results benefited us

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      ...and the good news is that most of last night's results benefited us
                      yep indeed.....win our 2 games in hand we are 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        yep indeed.....win our 2 games in hand we are 3rd
                        And after Saturday, having played two more away games than home.

Comment

I think blackpool might have a decent run.
                          just a feeling, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                            And after Saturday, having played two more away games than home.

Problem is our away form is better than our form at home! :very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                            X