• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A joke

Qpr being linked to Mario balotelli some is on a wind up surely
    You Rsssssss

Lolzzzz

Comment

All the eediotz on the wind up come out in force on Transfer Deadline Day.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I really hope so although I am slightly nervous there may be an element of truth in it. Please no.

Comment

yep....just heard that in godfreys the bakers of hornchurch from fat sweaty sue on pies n pastries!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lazy mental case that is over hyped and rarely performs......perfect for us.

Comment

The sky fella standing outside of the Liverpool training ground mentioned the link. But as we know TF ain't spending that sorta money...and def not whats needed i might add

Comment

Sky really are desperate to see 'Arry hanging out of his range rover window!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Sky really are desperate to see 'Arry hanging out of his range rover window!
                  When I got caught hanging out of my car the police nicked me for indecent exposure. Yet another example of 1 rule for the rich & famous and another for us average joes.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    When I got caught hanging out of my car the police nicked me for indecent exposure. Yet another example of 1 rule for the rich & famous and another for us average joes.
                    Luckily for Harry, he actually got that wrong as well and it was still in fact hanging inside the car......

Comment

Have we had him hanging out the window today?

Can you imagine if Harry wired his own car windows, the front be at the back and the left be on the right. He stops to open the window to talk to SSN and can't find the right button.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Have we had him hanging out the window today?

Can you imagine if Harry wired his own car windows, the front be at the back and the left be on the right. He stops to open the window to talk to SSN and can't find the right button.
                        You on the skunk weed today myu. Ha ha.

Comment

Most boring transfer dealine day for a long time. All I'm seeing is Palace and West Brom trying to sign literally everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Most boring transfer dealine day for a long time. All I'm seeing is Palace and West Brom trying to sign literally everyone
                            Yeah.... Makes you wonder how SSN and BBC Red Button are gonna fill their saturation coverage tonight! Might actually be worth tuning in to see how frozen journos manage to file umpteen OBs with eff all to say. Hope that clown Claridge is on hand to provide his, ahem, "insight" into proceedings....

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              Yeah.... Makes you wonder how SSN and BBC Red Button are gonna fill their saturation coverage tonight! Might actually be worth tuning in to see how frozen journos manage to file umpteen OBs with eff all to say. Hope that clown Claridge is on hand to provide his, ahem, "insight" into proceedings....
                              They are all inside and toasty warm all night now, they have stopped the outside stuff cos of the ##### with dildos etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X