f c u k right off redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did we not give Zarate a chance

Redknapp saying we were excellent? Is he really serious? He thinks we are all fools

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
      Why did we not give Zarate a chance

Redknapp saying we were excellent? Is he really serious? He thinks we are all fools

Did he just say that?

sorry i cant help it.............................JUST FARK OFF YOU C UNT
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

the craggy boated c unt bankrupt pompey and has done the same to us!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          Did you actually watch the game? That was unlucky in anyone's book. Other results went our way -still hope in my humble opinion.
          unlucky to lose 2-0 at home to the worst man utd team to come to lr in living memory?
          unlucky to lose 2-0 at home against a team that seemed for large parts of the first half to be playing for a 0-0 draw?

Comment

Yes Hitman quote "I thought we played ever so well. Excellent, really pleased with the performance. Even at 1-0 last 10 mins we are pushing for an equaliser. "2nd goal meant nothing as we were bombarding their box trying to get an equaliser. The work rate of the team 1st class. 1st goal disappointing we switched off and did not deserve to go behind but we kept going. Overall very pleased with the team. I could not be more pleased how we played and that was as good as we have played at home to be honest with you"!

When asked about the sack he said why would he be worried about rubbish in the papers. "You saw the effort again today and I can't ask anymore than that. We will be OK QPR will not go down this year".

This is exactly what he said as I have rewinded sky to make sure it is verbatim.

He is trying to show that the team are behind him and we are unlucky but Manure were poor and most teams would have beaten them today. I see Palace beat Burnley away. Shows how clueless we are with Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
              Yes Hitman quote "I thought we played ever so well. Excellent, really pleased with the performance. Even at 1-0 last 10 mins we are pushing for an equaliser. "2nd goal meant nothing as we were bombarding their box trying to get an equaliser. The work rate of the team 1st class. 1st goal disappointing we switched off and did not deserve to go behind but we kept going. Overall very pleased with the team. I could not be more pleased how we played and that was as good as we have played at home to be honest with you"!

When asked about the sack he said why would he be worried about rubbish in the papers. "You saw the effort again today and I can't ask anymore than that. We will be OK QPR will not go down this year".

This is exactly what he said as I have rewinded sky to make sure it is verbatim.

He is trying to show that the team are behind him and we are unlucky but Manure were poor and most teams would have beaten them today. I see Palace beat Burnley away. Shows how clueless we are with Redknapp.
              THE LAST ACT OF A DELUDED MAN. A COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE.

Comment

West London Sport @WestLondonSport
                Harry Redknapp says he has been given assurances over his position by #QPR chairman Tony Fernandes.
                Retweeted by Jack Morris

Comment

Hahaha so TF wants us to go down then.... I'm sorry but the man is a total and utter plonker

Comment

foolandes a clueless c unt as well......bankrupt qpr!

Comment

Harry telling lies again i think.
                      Ferdinand told him he was inept and not up too it.
                      If Tony backs this fool we might as all pack up and go home,Totally clueless leadership if true.

Comment

Any other manager would keep us up as there are quite a few poor teams. I am a fan of the Board but I can't defend them on this decision. Keeping Redknapp will send us down.

Comment

and bankrupt us......fools paradise

Comment

HR said after match today he was confident we will stay up ...... which he would of course.

Didn't he same the same thing in 2013 and we all know what happened !!!

The longer action isn't taken it will be more nails in the coffin lid in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              and bankrupt us......fools paradise
                              but everything will come good when we are in our new 40,000 seater stadium
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Mlnge bags that don't go shout the loudest

Comment

Working...
                                X