• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move thread...mods?
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Expecting him to be our match winner doesn't mean a thing, we all know he's got the talent, which is why we hope! When's he actually delivered though? Can count on one hand!

I think I'd criticise a player who is earning £60k a week and being as disruptive as Adel was being. Turning up to training when he wants, telling everyone he's leaving. Why should Harry pick him? People seem to ignore the facts regarding Adel and his attitude!

You and others think he's too good, so whys he still here? Easy enough question to answer.

I dont think we train very much at all. Not a pun, but what I believe is facts.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I would probably start tarbs

although I don't know why people are saying harry has signed zarate to play adels position, zarate is a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Should of played a hell of lot more for us over the last 2 years and would of done if it wasn't for Redknapp's vendetta
          It´s a myth that Harry has not given him chances. In the 2012-13 season Adel was involved in almost every match since HR started, and actually started on the pitch in 18 matches. I believe he himself wanted to go out on loan, when we went down.

And as for this seasons spectacle, I would say that the ball has been in AT´s court since August. All anyone asks of the lad is that he joins in the training and shows some effort. For some reason that has only just happened over a consistent and prolonged period of time these last few weeks, and so, he gets in the squad.

Not much more to say about it, and I dont think it would have been much different if we´d had ánother manager
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            After all the money we have spent and Adel is still our best player by a mile it must be gutting for his haters
            We also have been spending wages on Adel every week so he can sit around, not train, and give interviews derailing our club. When he was on the pitch in 2012 all I remember is a montage of shots over the bar from 25 out, spin moves, and frustrated team mates who never got to see the ball. Im not sure why anyone who cares about this club would embrace this sort of cancer that has done nothing but look for easy ways out.

The only exception is the 2010/2011 season when we went up.

Comment

We can only measure what's in our best interest today in a scrap to stay in the PL.

Adel will always be a challenge, for any manager and any team. He's mercurial, unpredictable and at times selfishly bull-headed. But if he can kick up some dust where others have not, right now, play him.

By the same reasoning, would NOT play those who are either struggling or not full engaged.

Green, Isla, Dunne, Barton, Fer and Austin should get all the playing time we can give 'em.

Hill doing his best, but am counting the days before Yun returns.

Caulker should be benched Saturday in favor of Rio; former's been mistake-prone of late, and the latter has something to prove.

Zarate is a forward; play him there. Use Bobby Z late if needed.

And as for Adel, short of Charlie, he's the only player you can look at and say he could light it up, at any moment in any game.

On a team lacking pace, technique and tactics, that's a pretty cool thing to have.

Comment

Working...
              X