Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Harry

Well done, you absolutely clueless mug.

Thank you so much for 10 away defeats on the trot, achieving a new PL record.

Thank you so much for getting us back in the bottom 3.

Thank you so much for ensuring we have by far the worst defensive record in the division.

Now please just do the decent thing and sod off now, before you do any more damage and heapfurther embarrassment on our club.

Worst performance ive seen in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
      Worst performance ive seen in my life
      you clearly weren't at west ham!

Comment

Absolutely incredible that some on here still think he is the right man for the job.

Comment

This season is a write off. Fair enough.

The thing that scares me is looking at next year. Look at our squad. Only Austin, Traore, Taarabt, Fer, McCarthy, Yun, Onuoha, Caulker, Mutch, Hoillet, Phillips are under 30. Faurlin and Sandro look like they'll never regain full fitness.

Once the boys on loan go back and the oldies retire we're going to need another total revamp. If the board don't want to reach in their pockets then things could get very bad very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
            This season is a write off. Fair enough.

The thing that scares me is looking at next year. Look at our squad. Only Austin, Traore, Taarabt, Fer, McCarthy, Yun, Onuoha, Caulker, Mutch, Hoillet, Phillips are under 30. Faurlin and Sandro look like they'll never regain full fitness.

Once the boys on loan go back and the oldies retire we're going to need another total revamp. If the board don't want to reach in their pockets then things could get very bad very quickly.
            We are in a vicious cycle of Fernandes' creation, that we will not break for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              you clearly weren't at west ham!
              I was at both . Not much in it to be honest. Both pathetic and made me wish I stayed at home.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I am amazed at how many on here have simply given up.

we are still in the mix along with 8 other teams. until we have no hope then surely we have to believe we can still so it.

Comment

we are still in the mix along with 8 other teams. until we have no hope then surely we have to believe we can still so it.

Comment

Brighton, do you actually believe harry reads this forum? why are you aiming your post at him directly. Odd behaviour!

Comment

We can still do it, nobody is saying we can't.

What we are saying is that Redknapp should go. Now. Or by tomorrow at the latest, so as not to waste any more time.

Comment

Burnley was the easiest away game we have left and farked that up, with no funds a crap manager I wonder why people are willing to sell there season tickets
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          Burnley was the easiest away game we have left and farked that up, with no funds a crap manager I wonder why people are willing to sell there season tickets
                          Sell? thought they were giving them away.

Comment

Well said Brighton, Redknapp is a clueless leech.
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Brighton, do you actually believe harry reads this forum? why are you aiming your post at him directly. Odd behaviour!
                              No, probably not.

But much more of your winding people up for the sake of it, reading it is all you will be able to do.

Tried a subtle warning earlier, but it didn't work. As you already know, I don't make empty threats.

Comment

Working...
                              X