The Yak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yak?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...nsfer-4885471?

Christ!
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

F***me they'll be linking us with John Toshack next!

Comment

Think he's been 32 for the last 10years.

Comment

Comment

we will be signing Benjani next

Comment

Harry is not the best at digging out talent is he?

My god. Depending on old boys he used to manage. Another player that will contribute zero to our future, and before anyone say 'lets just stay up and worry about it after' we've been saying that for the last 4 seasons.

The whole policy, logic of our club is flawed, embarrassing & desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

My god. Depending on old boys he used to manage. Another player that will contribute zero to our future, and before anyone say 'lets just stay up and worry about it after' we've been saying that for the last 4 seasons.

Slightly OTT rant considering the players we have been LINKED to and the ones we have actually signed. Austin, Fer, Mutch, Phillips, Yun, McCarthy, Donaldson + the other young player(s) we signed and loaned out. I'd say the only disappointing old person that HR has signed is Rio, and tbh he's not THAT bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Slightly OTT rant considering the players we have been LINKED to and the ones we have actually signed. Austin, Fer, Mutch, Phillips, Yun, McCarthy, Donaldson + the other young player(s) we signed and loaned out. I'd say the only disappointing old person that HR has signed is Rio, and tbh he's not THAT bad.
                  Rant? Hmm ok.

Barton
                  Dunne
                  Zamora
                  Green
                  Hill
                  Wright Phillips
                  Sandro
                  Niko K
                  Ferdinand

All players coming to the twilight of their careers either signed by Redknapp, used regularly by Redknapp or not shifted on by Redknapp. Bodes well for the next manager eh.

Donaldson. Never played for QPR, no guarantee he ever will so not a valid point. Might as well mention players like Troy Hewitt on that basis. Redknapp DOES NOT promote youth is that not obvious?

Mutch & Phillips massive failures. Not entirely Redknapps fault. I thought they'd be good additions but at the end of the day the buck stops with him. He signed them on massive money & the clubs left footing the bill.

Futures bright eh!

Comment

Good god no

Comment

If we sign Yakubu, I will not step foot in the ground until Redknapp goes. Would be the final nail in the coffin

Comment

Ranting over made up nonsensical rumours. Happy new year.

Comment

Rant? Hmm ok.

Barton
                          Dunne
                          Zamora
                          Green
                          Hill
                          Wright Phillips
                          Sandro
                          Niko K
                          Ferdinand

All players coming to the twilight of their careers either signed by Redknapp, used regularly by Redknapp or not shifted on by Redknapp. Bodes well for the next manager eh.

Donaldson. Never played for QPR, no guarantee he ever will so not a valid point. Might as well mention players like Troy Hewitt on that basis. Redknapp DOES NOT promote youth is that not obvious?

Mutch & Phillips massive failures. Not entirely Redknapps fault. I thought they'd be good additions but at the end of the day the buck stops with him. He signed them on massive money & the clubs left footing the bill.

Futures bright eh!
                          Only Dunne, Sandro, Niko and Rio signed by HR. Tbh, all fairly decent and in or around the first team for at least another year.

Barton, Zamora, Green, Hill first team regulars. Apart from Hill, all deemed as failures until HR brought them back to the fold. Only SWP is a failure, and he's off in the summer.

Phillips was a success in the Champ, yet to make the step up but certainly not a failure. Mutch injured this season, not been great, but why write him off in December? I also forgot to mention Caulker in my original post. What are your thoughts on him btw and on Austin, Fer and Yun?

You can't chastise him for buying older players, and when he signs young players roll out the excuse of "never played for QPR, might be crap, doesnt count". Youth players are signed for the future, the club now has an excellent scouting and youth policy in place which will come good in the years to come, not by next months transfer window.

Comment

Rant? Hmm ok.

Barton
                            Dunne
                            Zamora
                            Green
                            Hill
                            Wright Phillips
                            Sandro
                            Niko K
                            Ferdinand

Futures bright eh!
                            Sandro is 25
                            Dunne , zamora and green have been among our best and most consistent performers this season.
                            Barton and hill are untouchables for many on here
                            Niko K is a Superb player but we don't know how to use him, he is certainly not a left sided midfielder.
                            So that leaves ferdinand ...who all agree , including himself probably was a bad move.
                            SWP nothing to do with redknapp simply won't leave.

Seriously, playing youth in this league if they have a bad game or two they will be slaughtered! Mutch is youth, 23 being slaughtered, matt phillips 23 being slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ranting over made up nonsensical rumours. Happy new year.
                              Rumours? Do enlighten me strange lad

Comment

Working...
                              X