Take a bow, Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a bow, Clint Hill

Thought he was faultless when he replaced Yun. Loved seeing him back in the side. Better at LB than Yun has been for quite a few games.

Gives away silly fouls which could end up costing us, other than that he's okay.

One of Rio, Clint or Dunne need to go so we can bring in a new younger player.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Gives away silly fouls which could end up costing us, other than that he's okay.

One of Rio, Clint or Dunne need to go so we can bring in a new younger player.
      Er which silly fouls today? And which ones cost us? More effective going forward than Yun today too. And you'd get rid of Dunne? Jeez?

Comment

Never let's you down does Clint Hill, for me a modern day QPR legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Never let's you down does Clint Hill, for me a modern day QPR legend.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Normally gives away silly fouls and today he was kicking a player on the floor.

These players are old now, we need younger players with a bit more pace.

Comment

Liked it when he started kicking anything that moved in the 2nd half...Sessegnon i think

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Liked it when he started kicking anything that moved in the 2nd half...Sessegnon i think
                It's not funny Dave, could've got sent off and it may have cost us.

Comment

Not had a sniff in ages comes in and Rick solid in my book

Only moan with hill coming on just showed how poorly constructed our defence is as we had in effect four centre halves playing back four role

Comment

Future QPR manager

Comment

Sorry Myu........won't happen again...sorry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Not had a sniff in ages comes in and Rick solid in my book

Only moan with hill coming on just showed how poorly constructed our defence is as we had in effect four centre halves playing back four role
                        Exactly West, I hope Harry sorts this out in this window.

Comment

and today he was kicking a player on the floor.
                          I really enjoyed that. Liked the way he walked away like he had done nothing but yeah on another day...think it was the same player (Berahino?) who was taking the #### out of him earlier when he skewed a clearance out for a throw.
                          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 20-12-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Normally gives away silly fouls and today he was kicking a player on the floor.

These players are old now, we need younger players with a bit more pace.
                            your right we do need younger faster players, it could really cost us over the season to not beef up the back four in the window. still got to give clint a heads up for today-110% from the terrier.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              I really enjoyed that. Liked the way he walked away like he had done nothing but yeah on another day...
                              Nice place to give away a free kick. No chance of a card for that. Delivered a great cut back to Charlie second half and a nice through ball to Bob; not that Bob can run on to through balls :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X