No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel clearly not in Harry's vision. Harry has talked the talk with him but never played him. Think he likes Ravel but maybe can't trust him to carry out orders, hence dropped from the play off squad.

Comment

Agree ...I'm not buying this he's always injured. I think HR and AT have reached the end of the road with their relationship, and
      on instructions from the owners to keep it out of the spotlight, we play the injured card. Be gone for good in Jan i think...Maybe both of em if the results don't come

Comment

Morrison contributed quite a few goals for us at a time where we had no striker or way to get them in the net. Is he a timebomb? probably. But he couldnt be worse than Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Adel clearly not in Harry's vision. Harry has talked the talk with him but never played him. Think he likes Ravel but maybe can't trust him to carry out orders, hence dropped from the play off squad.
          H e was on the bench for the play off because of a recurring groin injury, he wouldn't have lasted the 90. It was the plan to bring him on in the second half, but the way the game panned out with O'neil being sent off, the plans changed.

I'd be delighted to see the lad back if he was fit, but he ain't and he ain't gonna be for quite some time. So this entire thread is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            H e was on the bench for the play off because of a recurring groin injury, he wouldn't have lasted the 90. It was the plan to bring him on in the second half, but the way the game panned out with O'neil being sent off, the plans changed.

I'd be delighted to see the lad back if he was fit, but he ain't and he ain't gonna be for quite some time. So this entire thread is moot.
            Thanks for the clarification Doctor.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Thanks for the clarification Doctor.

Much appreciated.
              You're welcome. I'll have my secretary forward the invoice to you along with my sincere apologies for coming across as a bit of a know it all tw4t

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                When he gets to 65 he will look back at his career and say....WTF was I up to and how did I waste so much of my life
                Will he?
                See what you are saying but look at 99.99999999 of the male population that had dreams of being footballers but ended up in mundane jobs. Some had excellent talent but family, injuries, luck etc led them on a different road, that's regret not a bloke whose 21 played at all levels of a England save the senior team. Played for West Ham, Cardiff and us and was on the books at probably one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world.
                Most of us would give anything for a 2 minute substitution in a league cup game at LR.
                It's like Collymore, everyone said he wasted his talent but he played for - Forest, Liverpool, Villa & England ... ask any kid on the street what their dreams are and that would be in the ball park.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  Will he?
                  See what you are saying but look at 99.99999999 of the male population that had dreams of being footballers but ended up in mundane jobs. Some had excellent talent but family, injuries, luck etc led them on a different road, that's regret not a bloke whose 21 played at all levels of a England save the senior team. Played for West Ham, Cardiff and us and was on the books at probably one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world.
                  Most of us would give anything for a 2 minute substitution in a league cup game at LR.
                  It's like Collymore, everyone said he wasted his talent but he played for - Forest, Liverpool, Villa & England ... ask any kid on the street what their dreams are and that would be in the ball park.
                  True what you say but the lad could have done so much more with the talent he possesses. So many people in football have raved about this guy and he has still not really produced on the pitch
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                    You're welcome. I'll have my secretary forward the invoice to you along with my sincere apologies for coming across as a bit of a know it all tw4t

Comment

Sent back early to West Ham from Cardiff & West Ham will accept a 'nominal' fee for him in January.

Comment

Would love to see him join us on a permanent..we like a bad boy with talent and if Adel up sticks then he could be an excellent replacement IMO.

Comment

IF we get rid of Adel then i'd have him - but that depends on the IF

Comment

On that form on the video i would say yes but he is so inconsistant he tends to go missing in games, he needs to show that sort of form in every game, other wise we just as well keep Adel.

Comment

He got bombed out of Man Utd, Cardiff, and West Ham want him gone. The boy is clearly trouble.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I blame his ex girlfriend, nasty piece of work she was by all accounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X