No announcement yet.

plymouth lose at home again............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plymouth lose at home again............

hope those 'lost' two points dont come back to haunt us as argyle look certs for the drop!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

they will go on a 20 game unbeaten run so we can all say it was one point gained

Comment

Can't look back mate.Should have beat Blackpool as well.And there will be other games we could look back on as well by season's end.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Can't look back mate.Should have beat Blackpool as well.And there will be other games we could look back on as well by season's end.
        but blackpool aint doing too bad are they.....in the play-off places.....

Comment

Lucky against Peteborough to get a point works both ways

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            but blackpool aint doing too bad are they.....in the play-off places.....
            But the chances we wasted were plenty.To me that was a big a c0ck-up as Plymouth away.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              But the chances we wasted were plenty.To me that was a big a c0ck-up as Plymouth away.
              but then we got the luck against peterboro as someone stated...swings and roundabouts mate

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                but then we got the luck against peterboro as someone stated...swings and roundabouts mate
                Yeah mate.

All teams can look back on games they dropped points.

Comment

I said from the start of the season that I felt they'd finish bottom. They are clueless.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

and sturrock fighting cancer, but that won't save him from the sack...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      and sturrock fighting cancer, but that won't save him from the sack...
                      Probably gives the board reason to relieve him of his duties by mutual consent due to health reasons.Better on the CV than being sacked.

Comment

Working...
                      X