Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TieRap

Just back from the game....

****ing unbelievable.....why the hell do we boo our own players.. ITS DISGUSTING... and then Geer at him when he then passed the ball
    :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Why boo one of our most influential players this season.

The guy puts in over 110% (Unlike others)when ever he plays... plays for the shirt.. .and ok he made a mistake why did the whole crowd boo him.

We were 5 - 2 up... why pick on one player its not like we were going to loose.

All we have done now is **** off a massive talent....that would be one of the best players in the premiership in a few years time.

If i was him.. .i would be straight in the car and back to White Hart Lane were he will be appreciated...

and would you blame him....

Im sorry but if you boo'ed him you are a disgrace.....and not a Fan of Queens Park Rangers..

Tell me im wrong...

spot on

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
      Just back from the game....

****ing unbelievable.....why the hell do we boo our own players.. ITS DISGUSTING... and then Geer at him when he then passed the ball
      :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Why boo one of our most influential players this season.

The guy puts in over 110% (Unlike others)when ever he plays... plays for the shirt.. .and ok he made a mistake why did the whole crowd boo him.

We were 5 - 2 up... why pick on one player its not like we were going to loose.

All we have done now is **** off a massive talent....that would be one of the best players in the premiership in a few years time.

If i was him.. .i would be straight in the car and back to White Hart Lane were he will be appreciated...

and would you blame him....

Im sorry but if you boo'ed him you are a disgrace.....and not a Fan of Queens Park Rangers..

Tell me im wrong...
      You're not wrong!

Comment

unbelievable some fans... we beat cardiff, decent game against chelsea in mid week then we smash 5 past barnsley at home and they still find something to boo about!!

Comment

Working...
        X