Greeno...Lets get at Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeno...Lets get at Liverpool

I'm hoping there is a change of emphasis in how the team will start games.......http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/15...-2017593.aspx?

That's all i want .......a performance

You know what Dave just watched on Premier league gold on Sky our win in 2012 against Liverpool

Rangers don't so things east never have never will and its when our backs are against the wall that we seem to pull a rabbit out the hat. Im going to put my neck on the line and say we will turn them over Sunday follow it up with a win against Villa and the picture looks a bit more rosey

Comment

Attack Attack Attack even if that means long balls just get in there final 3rd, corners, free kicks...Goals

hustle, get up there arses, that's what I want, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        You know what Dave just watched on Premier league gold on Sky our win in 2012 against Liverpool

Rangers don't so things east never have never will and its when our backs are against the wall that we seem to pull a rabbit out the hat. Im going to put my neck on the line and say we will turn them over Sunday follow it up with a win against Villa and the picture looks a bit more rosey
        Very true West......i'm actually hopeful that with these kind of statements coming from players, they have had clear the air meetings or something.
        It's not the usual we must do better, he is stating that we must attack.

Comment

lets hope they are not to tired

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Found myself thinking that, West. But probably only because the international break means we haven't seen the b@ggers play for two weeks.......

Comment

A good read and makes me think at least the players know what happened against W.Ham was not right and Hopefully they will come out fighting...... Problem is the same sort of thing was said before the UTD game- "Spurs game was not acceptable", "we cant hold back" etc etc.
              Just Hope they've learnt a few lessons!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Should have been doing this from day one, I don't understand why start when your last and the 8th game of the season?

We'll see when they game starts, not putting my hopes up.

Comment

I want McCarthy to play, better then Green. Rangers no.1 for years to come if QPR make him feel happy rather then wasting him on the bench. Go on Harry, play younger players (McCarthy, Harriman, Robinson, Doughty, Hitchcock)

Harry's a tool
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

All talk...... . Blah blah blah..... Need to do better....... Not good enough....... Try harder..... We know what's got to be done.

Complete and utter ###### from Greeno.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      All talk...... . Blah blah blah..... Need to do better....... Not good enough....... Try harder..... We know what's got to be done.

Unfortunately that will be the view of many fans after the start we have had and the usual war cry we have heard from players over the years that have meant nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

My thoughts too . Actions speak louder than words , go on rangers surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          I want McCarthy to play, better then Green. Rangers no.1 for years to come if QPR make him feel happy rather then wasting him on the bench. Go on Harry, play younger players (McCarthy, Harriman, Robinson, Doughty, Hitchcock)

Harry's a tool
                          Hitchcock was released in the summer! Cant remember where, but dont think hes pulling up any trees

Comment

The key is not to concede an early goal as usual. If it happens, we are shattered. Why not start attacking?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Hitchcock was released in the summer! Cant remember where, but dont think hes pulling up any trees
                              He went to MK Dons and not even a starting games there

Comment

Working...
                              X