who would you get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you get rid of

Just say we were to get our promotion. Who out of our presant team would you keep and who would def let go ?

Depends what sort of season you'd look at.

To even remotely consider staying up the only players that could stay are probably Cerny, Connolly and Routledge. Possibly Rowlands.

If we're happy taking the parachute money without being too much of any embarrassment you could possibly add in Gorkks, Vine and Ramage.

That is all.

Comment

personally.. i see teams go up with a quality side and then spend 10mil on new players to replace what worked for them.

i feel if we ever did get up, we would then stay up. players like parejo, faurlin and prolly even ledesma would benefit from us playing premier league football.

we would need to strengthen our fullbacks and strikers to make the cut in the prem.

dont know how long rowlands can keep going.. but if he was to slow down anymore we would need to look at watson seriously.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Cerny, Connolly, routledge, Buzsaky, Faurlin & Taarabt (if kept) probably only people good enough to be in a surviving team.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

none

Comment

all

Comment

The Black Mafia, Captain Clunge, Nodge70.............

Comment

From our own players - Cerny, Connolly, Buzsaky, Routledge for me are good enough.

Vine, Cook, Gorkks, Stewart if playing at their full potential and fit could make the jump into a QPR Premier League squad imo

Balanta & Ephraim are too young to judge but I wouldn't rule them out either. The rest imo are not good enough, even Rowlands.

Comment

Let's get there first.

It'll really motivate the players to know we want rid of them, won't it?
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Comment

Buzsaky, routledge, connolly, gorkks, cerny, simpson, tarrabt, watson, rowlands... Imo could all play in the prem
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

shall we try and get 3 points on saturday first
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                          shall we try and get 3 points on saturday first

We are talking about QPR right

Comment

Its a hyperthetical thread on a messageboard, lets not get all high and mighty ffs

Comment

Working...
                            X