Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Mc

Where are ya fella?

hope you have not gone and melted somewhere.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

He said he was going to take a break and would be back when we win, so around Christmas probably.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      He said he was going to take a break and would be back when we win, so around Christmas probably.
      2015??

Comment

Just because he chose to try to remain positive no need to ridicule surely.
        I'm sure he wants wins the same as the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Your spot on mate. it was only ment to be a bit of banter. i do get on great with kev behind the scenes and we have been around one or two other sites and been banned together.

i actually got banned from one site while doing a petition to get his ban overturned.

top character and love him #NOHOMO

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            He chose to ridicule me on WATRB for having the foresight to want Harry out many months ago, I am sure he can take some ridicule in return
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Your spot on mate. it was only ment to be a bit of banter. i do get on great with kev behind the scenes and we have been around one or two other sites and been banned together.

i actually got banned from one site while doing a petition to get his ban overturned.

Who was he on that site Hitman?

Comment

Cant say on here mate. would not be fair to him. if he wants to say then thats up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Ah sorry hits .........wrong end of the stick. Just wappy cause of the start we've made

Comment

He got a bit fed up wit the negativity and is having some time off through his own choice. I think his attempts to lighten the mood were taken out of context and he got a bit over zealous but he has shown (to me at least) that he is actually a far more level headed poster than he is given credit for. He will be back when he's good and ready
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i blame all this bad kharma on jurassic redknapp
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sound bloke Kev and I agree with a lot of what he says............ HARRY OUT nonsense got a bit tiring tho :s

Comment

Having a street party on Bollo Bridge Road
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Good poster. If only there was something positive. Might it be that the game is up. That things have to change. That Harry, if he's not out before Liverpool, will be out after Liverpool. This, hopefully, is rock bottom. It feels like it. But it probably isn't.....

Comment

Working...
                            X