Alberti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberti

As an Essex R, I often visit Leyton Orient as a friend is a ST holder there. They are struggling badly with injuries at the moment & are desperate for a CM. As Alberti has little chance of getting anywhere near the first team, do you think it would do him & us any good to let him go out on loan to the O's. Would get a lot of first team experience, which would give us a better idea as to how he will evolve as a player in England. Would have said Mahon too but don't think he would drop a division.

Another one of Paladini's flops. Yeah, send him to the orient - as far east as possible, how about Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by bjqpr76 View Post
      As an Essex R, I often visit Leyton Orient as a friend is a ST holder there. They are struggling badly with injuries at the moment & are desperate for a CM. As Alberti has little chance of getting anywhere near the first team, do you think it would do him & us any good to let him go out on loan to the O's. Would get a lot of first team experience, which would give us a better idea as to how he will evolve as a player in England. Would have said Mahon too but don't think he would drop a division.
      Orient need more than a few players when i see them at Sarfend a couple back.They need divine intevention
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd send him to orient.

In fact, I'd give him the train ticket myself
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i think you lot are really underestimating alberti his got a lot of talent and skill and i think he should be given a chance starting tomorrow

i agree it would be good for him to get a few games but dont think he should go permantly

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I'd send him to orient.

So not likely to score 100 goals this season either???

Comment

Too late - they've got someone in from Plymouth. Do think we should let a couple more out on loan though. There's no substitute for matches & quite clearly, some of the boys won't get near the first team unless we're struck down with some sort of plauge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I'd send him to orient.

gp strikes again

Comment

Working...
                X