Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Reckon.....

..... We've got a midd table team.

Yes we've lost 2 and yes we lost today shockingly. We invited them to win today, didn't really do anything stand out and most certainly deserved to lose..... all this said I think we'll be ok!... I hate the term 'give us time to jel' (since Hughesless) BUT I honestly think that's the case and I really don't think it'll take long......I feel after the lose to spurs today, most have forgotten our performance against Hull. I Personally think take every game as it comes and don't be quick to judge.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    We invited them to win today.
    Never a truer word spoken that's why its so frustrating they never in my view even had to work or play for the win we handed it to them

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Never a truer word spoken that's why its so frustrating they never in my view even had to work or play for the win we handed it to them
      Exactly Wests, they didn't once out play us, 'we invited' them! We gifted them all their chances, we gave them the win!!! But IMO time will change that, when our players know each other.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

we are not a mid table team-we are one that will stay up tho.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have my doubts but we shall see

Comment

Just starting to get a little concerned
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We need to actually score a goal and have a spell of aggressive attacking play. That would be a start!

Comment

I think your right Nick we will do just fine what we don want to do is panic on deadline day and buy 5 the squad is strong 14th for me just think there is 5 or 6 teams worse than us ( I know it didn't look like that today )
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

spurs were lucky to win.against.a good westham performance
                  today they ripped us a new one because we are a very average team
                  R's

Comment

All I know is, we couldn't even get a point at home last week against Hull, and we lost in a disgraceful fashion against Spurs today.
                    I'm trying to be as positive as I can, but ye Gods, our team doesn't make it easy.

Comment

We really needed to hit the ground running but whether due to a poor pre season or not we have hit the ground stumbling and unfit. Out fought today and when a team with lesser talented players havent even the energy or spirit to put up a fight then you know you have problems. Tactics arent Harry's strongpoint but man managing is supposed to be so what went wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                        We really needed to hit the ground running but whether due to a poor pre season or not we have hit the ground stumbling and unfit. Out fought today and when a team with lesser talented players havent even the energy or spirit to put up a fight then you know you have problems. Tactics arent Harry's strongpoint but man managing is supposed to be so what went wrong?
                        Thatīs what we need in a manager in the year of 2014.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Thatīs what we need in a manager in the year of 2014.
                          Think that's why McLaren last season & Hoddle this season have been brought in.

Comment

Working...
                          X