• Show
Clear All

• fan watch

this has got me thinking
    we take 6000 to chelsea twice
    3000 villa twice
    2000+ to bburn
    and 6000 to manure..all in cups

now last few games at cardiff, 300,300,700 ( new ground)
    exeter..700
    scunny 500
    pmuff...1000 ( we used to fill it)
    brizzle 1000 ( we always sold out)

is it cup glory?
    why can't we take better support away for lge games??
    if we took 1500 most places we'd have good banter,chants etc
    it would lift the team....

newky will see 2000 up there but really they are prem lge and its a big one for us....why can't we see ALL LGE GAMES AS BIG, IF WE WANT TO GO UP!
    we must get out of this "stars in your eyes" attitude and treat all 46 lge games as "finals"....

i hope with the deal, we get over average 12000 v barnsley
    abd after 2 good performances, the team deserves some credit and support at home....

Hope we get behind the team Saturday, to be honest Luke we are no different to many clubs more fans come out for the big games its that simple.

Just pleased that we have such good support, on the road we would take more than, Fulham, Reading, Brentford, Charlton, and Liverpool.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Dunno maybe our support has got abit board of same grounds weve been stuck having to attend since we fell from the prem...

I mean theres only so many times some people can go to Plymouth, Bristol, scunny etc etc before it just becomes one that your not to dissapointed to miss.

I think since our new owners came in its got alot of QPR fans thinking big, thinking of a decent future and of being touching distance of being able to go to the biggest clubs/stadiums football has to offer not to mention the mouth watering prospect of having 4 London derbys to attend in the Premiership!!..

In saying that our league attendences away last season and this have been nothing short of decent, we travel well imo and ni on 1,000 going up to Newcastle (which i cant wait for) on a Wednesday night is a good turn out...

I agree with ya though, a good turn out against Barnsley and from here on in at home is key to a good season this year
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

nice to go new grounds..i accept costs etc and recession hurting many

i must say i am not looking forward to many of the games upcoming after newky

i hate going palarse and ****ford...only mboro new for me now...
        hence the need to go up.....

Comment

Home attendances are a bigger worry than away.

Home support is a bigger worry than away.

Remember promotion and playoff seasons from lge 2........what a fortress was Loftus Rd.

Need to get it back.

Comment

Working...
          X