London Call In Show - Live 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Call In Show - Live 7pm

Can someone put a link up for tonight's London call in show as sounds like it's gonna be a good un!

youtube.com

Comment

QPR favourite Andy Impey joins London Call-In live in the studio to preview the match against Tottenham Hotspur and look back at Hull City.SUBSCRIBE for more...

Comment

Cheers norths appreciate it !

Comment

I like the way Andrew Impey spoke. Seems a good lad, sinclair and Andy with a sir Les upfront was my fav team with David Bardsley and Clive Wilson also bombing down the flanks, good times and we probably have our best squad since those days, so thank you Tony.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I like the way Andrew Impey spoke. Seems a good lad, sinclair and Andy with a sir Les upfront was my fav team with David Bardsley and Clive Wilson also bombing down the flanks, good times and we probably have our best squad since those days, so thank you Tony.
            Yeah that's how I remember it, good times!!.... I would've been about 10 and falling in love with the club and player's. I was Ferdinand mad as a youngster, I used to have his posters on the wall, I used pretend I was him every time I played. A real rangers legend, like most of the team back then IMO.... listening to Impey talk it sort of bought all those feelings back, even as a 10 year old you could feel the togetherness amongst that squad. And I reckon we're not far from that again.....
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
            X