Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Chelsea banners

No ex players I see

Are they fan made or are they done by the club?

They're done by the Club Cait and if I were a Chelsea fan (not a tourist or post 1996 fan), I'd be heartily embarrassed.

There were a couple referring to Peter Osgood (Born is the King) and one other - can't remember what it said

Comment

Those banners were a little ridiculous...I'd be ambarassed if i were the man who had to wave them!

Comment

Trying to be man united
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

The new era of Chelsea fan make me sick. No real knowledge of what it's like to support a real team and have a severe lack of knowledge of their history.

I honestly feel for the real Chelsea fans, many who simply cannot afford to attend.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            The new era of Chelsea fan make me sick. No real knowledge of what it's like to support a real team and have a severe lack of knowledge of their history.

I honestly feel for the real Chelsea fans, many who simply cannot afford to attend.
            Actually, looking at their prices in the programme last night, didn't think they were too bad considering the quality you usually get to see. Far cheaper than Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd and West Ham anyway. Mildly surprised.

Comment

As well as those ridiculous big flags being waved. What a bunch of plastic kn*bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Actually, looking at their prices in the programme last night, didn't think they were too bad considering the quality you usually get to see. Far cheaper than Arsenal, Spurs, Man Utd and West Ham anyway. Mildly surprised.

Chelsea friend of mine pays less than I do for his ST and says that the price has never gone up since roman came in.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                  As well as those ridiculous big flags being waved. What a bunch of plastic kn*bs.

Comment

i don't think qpr would allow us to do it...we have many good flags to show but can't....advertising etc.....

Comment

Working...
                    X