Some positives and some negatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    We've now missed the last five penalties we've been awarded in the premiership.. All saved by the keeper.....
    Really? That's shocking....

Comment

OP says the lack of creativity from midfield was a problem. Yet we had far more chances than they did. Ive just seen a stat that said Barton created the most chances (6) from midfield than anyone else in the league today.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Really? That's shocking....
        Yep. Heidar v Wigan; Cisse v Norwich; Adel v Norwich; Remy v Fulham; Charlie today........

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          OP says the lack of creativity from midfield was a problem. Yet we had far more chances than they did. Ive just seen a stat that said Barton created the most chances (6) from midfield than anyone else in the league today.
          Drop the bell end.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            If Remy don't start to get service, he'll want to leave so we really need to sort that out
            This is a major & very valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              This is a major & very valid point.
              It is, but Remy had a few chances created for him today.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We've now missed the last five penalties we've been awarded in the premiership.. All saved by the keeper.....
                Bring back Heidar! The way he beat Cech, who was onto him (letting the keeper commit and then rolling the ball gently the other way), was beautiful! Gravity cannot be defeated!
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Think Simpson's good enough defensively, but bang average or worse offensively. Can only be used with four at the back. Won't play much when Isla's registered. Shame. He's a nice lad.
                  Spot on he wont let us down when there coming at him but when you want him to go the other direction its not his strength.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                    I think Caulker and Rio gave up laying the ball off to our midfielders as they knew they weren't creating anything and that led the pair lumping balls up to Remy, who needs it played to his feet or to run on to.
                    Think your distorting it a bit mate they were not just lumping it. It was clear early on that Hull were playing a high line and Remy had the legs on their back for so it was a decent ploy to get the ball behind them and let him get on the end of it which he done on three or four occasions

Comment

Remy massive positive, obviously massive negative if we lose him. Matty Phillips could be a major player for us this season too. Would have loved to have got at least a draw, but quality and team spirit much more in evidence in this squad
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Dunne spent half the match talking to Traore and presumably giving him advice - Hull seemed to have identified Traore as our weak link and in my view he struggled the most yesterday - I thought Dunne had a great game!

Hopefully if we can get 3 in this week and with Isla available we can give it a good go at spurs next week

Certainly not all doom and gloom

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Remy massive positive, obviously massive negative if we lose him. Matty Phillips could be a major player for us this season too. Would have loved to have got at least a draw, but quality and team spirit much more in evidence in this squad
                          Phillips came on and put three vicious balls into the box mate was happy with his contribution. Has a directness about him which is im going at you and im looking to beat you so any FB wont relish facing him

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                          Dunne spent half the match talking to Traore and presumably giving him advice - Hull seemed to have identified Traore as our weak link and in my view he struggled the most yesterday - I thought Dunne had a great game!

Hopefully if we can get 3 in this week and with Isla available we can give it a good go at spurs next week

Certainly not all doom and gloom
                          I like Dunne but he is an odd player to me. He can have a blinding faultless 45mins followed by an absolute nightmare 15mins before going faultless again. Yesterday as an example start of second half he was all 6s and 7s and gave three balls direct to Hull when passing

Comment

Working...
                          X