Just back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back...

Thought we were really good apart from a 10-15min period at the start of the second half. Plenty of chances but as they say, if you dont take your chances you get punished, and thats exactly what happened. We shouldve had someone on the far post for the corners. Bartons set pieces were awful. Mutch looked knackered but did ok, give him time. Quite confident in our defence, Green was rarely troubled.
    I also think that once Austin and Remy get used to playing together, they'll be firing. Provided Remy doesnt go.
    And that was a very poor penalty from Charlie.
    But overall im encouraged. We looked good today.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Get Pulis in as a def. Coach.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Why?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Get Pulis in as a def. Coach.
        He's a manager not a defensive coach

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          He's a manager not a defensive coach
          He was a manager.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Thought we were really good apart from a 10-15min period at the start of the second half. Plenty of chances but as they say, if you dont take your chances you get punished, and thats exactly what happened. We shouldve had someone on the far post for the corners. Bartons set pieces were awful. Mutch looked knackered but did ok, give him time. Quite confident in our defence, Green was rarely troubled.
            I also think that once Austin and Remy get used to playing together, they'll be firing. Provided Remy doesnt go.
            Good post

Comment

what was the atmosphere like ginge-seemed decent on the stream(when it didn't freeze).
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                This. Played much, much poorer at times last season and won. There are many positives to be taken from this performance. Back three solid. Faurlin was exceptionally good first half. Green made a fabulous save to stop them going two up. Subs very useful for us. Charlie's confidence will hopefully not have taken a knock. I thought Jelevic (sp?) had the kind of game for them that Charlie needs to have for us.....

Comment

Good post from Ginge. If we're honest, Charlie hasn't looked himself pre season, was so so at Wembley and I reckon his confidence has taken a hit. This is a massive step up for him in particular. Whatever happens we're short in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Good post from Ginge. If we're honest, Charlie hasn't looked himself pre season, was so so at Wembley and I reckon his confidence has taken a hit. This is a massive step up for him in particular. Whatever happens we're short in that department.
                    Agreed but I think he will be alright. If we keep Remy, and he and Remy develop a partnership, he'll start banging them in. They looked good together today.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree Ginge, we were good for most of the game, shame about the pen, it would have done Chaz no end of good to have scored. Thought the atmosphere was pretty good all game
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                      X